Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

All the recent Elemis fragranced body products have been horrible, in my opinion.

I'd love them to bring back Quiet Mind and Tranquil Touch - both of which were more unisex and interesting fragrances. The ones featured in the picture remind me too much of the Evening Blooms dry body oil which was widely disliked.

Boris Bear I think you are right. I like that one.
Could you describe the skin nourishing fragrance, please?

Up to know, I haven't been impressed by any of the Elemis fragrances. The same goes for the PCMC: I am using it at the moment, it seems to be "enough" for my skin type, but as far as I am concerned, it is just a moisturiser. I like the smell though. I also like the cleansing balm, but prefer Emma Hardie's. So I think I won't be buying any more Elemis TSV's. Instead, I am going to venture into NIOD, Time Bomb and stay with my Alpha-H.

Well I don't think I will be bothering this year with this as I will be on the beach in Mexico when this is TSV. I can't be bothered tapping the app then worrying about the delivery while I am away! It will save me some money at least! I normally get my stuff delivered to work but as my place of work is now full of inept staff and volunteers I imagine it could go walkabout. My lovely workmates who looked after my purchases got made redundant and I can't rely on anyone else to do this nowadays. 😖

I love the smell of that milk bath. The original can also be used as a body lotion, a great tip I got from a much missed poster called Autumn.

If it is skin nourishing, I'm definitely out. I dislike the smell.

On TSV days I'm normally keeping an eye out for the men's sets: Elemis, Decleor, L'Occitane mainly.

I love the smell of that milk bath. The original can also be used as a body lotion, a great tip I got from a much missed poster called Autumn.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot, what can also be used as a body lotion?
The milk bath?

Sorry if I'm being an idiot, what can also be used as a body lotion?
The milk bath?

I have heard Keeley say that you can use the nourishing milk bath as a body lotion as well. It does seem an odd concept to me but I have only used it in the bath so can't really comment on how well it works that way.

Latest posts

Back