Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17 - Page 14

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

i got my monoi set just now. i can't wait to shower in the shower cream and put the bottle of oil in under the shower to melt. will bring back some lovely memories. haven't used this for many years. came with a lovely lined wash bag
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    I love PCMC, it is my go to moisturiser. Would love to try the marine oil but I'm wary, has anyone here used it?

Post Thanks / Like

No never managed to get a sample that one in the gold bottle broke my and the two SAs on counter out.

I know I read the ingredients for the PCMC oil and a strange ingredient made my very wary of. Cannot remember what it was but thought I don't fancy using that.
    Thanks China Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Ingredients of Pro-Collagen Marine Oil
    Coco-Caprylate, Isoamyl Cocoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Papaver Orientale (Poppy) Seed Oil, Oleic/Linoleic/Linolenic Polyglycerides, Crambe Abyssinica (Abyssinian) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Linalool, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Kelp) Extract, Laminaria Ochroleuca (Golden Seaweed) Extract, Tocopherol, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Oil, Citronellol, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Wood Oil, Limonene, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Padina Pavonica Thallus Extract, Menthol, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Citral.

Thanks donna255 , China Girl thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

It was this Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, I wouldn't want to put anything with eucalyptus on my face!
    Thanks boffy , Loveinamist thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone else getting emails about this?

Still at TSV price and easy until this weekend it seems. Only the Exotic Blooms one. On Facebook a few saying they got postcards about ordering it.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes I got an email yesterday,saying "last chance to buy" they must be getting desperate to shift it, hope it's not going to be like that one a few years back where it kept on appearing on the screen with the " this really is your last chance to get this" and the elemis girls are coming to collect it now rubbish!
    Likes Oceanfox , Boris Bear liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

they must have tens of thousands to shift still maybe next year they will order less. its overkill

Post Thanks / Like

the wierd thing is its not at the tsv price as its been aired over the past few days

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

I got the email too but I didn't buy first time round. I thought it sold out. I wonder if they have as many of these as Dyson hairdryers which they seem to be airing every day. Or is it just when I switch on? My bad luck.