Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think that the Emma Hardie balm is the best one I've tried too and buy it in a 50ml three pack when there is 20% off beauty in M&S.

I bought that one you actually get three cleansing cloths with it, there was 10% off with the sparks card. You got an extra 50g for the price of the 100g size. Also got the kit over the summer with full size facial oil, primer etc.

Sorry if I'm being an idiot, what can also be used as a body lotion?
The milk bath?

Yes! Unbelievably yes! But only the original milk bath, not its shower cream incarnation. I have used it and it is OK if a bit thin (like the Gatineau body lotion).

I don't need any pcmc or cleanaing balm but I do think I'll be getting both options for the body products.

I was expecting a toner in this TSV but I'm fairly certain Keeley said there wouldn't be a toner in any TSVs in 2017.

Yes, I spotted the toner. Now at first when I saw another photo thought it was a choice of cleanser, the oil or the balm? But that would be too complicated with the choice of body products.

At my local Debenhams Elemis counter at the weekend they where selling the hand creams knocked down to half price. The Rose Jasmine or the Botanical one I had a £5 on my Beauty Card so bought the Botanical one. I do use loads of hand cream.

I have heard Keeley say that you can use the nourishing milk bath as a body lotion as well. It does seem an odd concept to me but I have only used it in the bath so can't really comment on how well it works that way.

I think it was when Claudia was on QVC that she used to say the milk bath was too nice to put in the bath and she used it as a face and body treatment.

Just had a flyer through my letterbox from Q for the tsv, with a little sample of the exotic blooms hand and body lotion, says it will be under £45 not inc postage, will try and resist as quite fancy the decleor one but this tsv looks good so may not resist, let's hope we don't have too much, which team are you in this time!

So a choice of Skin nourishing or Exotic blooms in shower cream,hand wash and hand cream
In large blue or pink box with a smaller flat packed box
Then in either cleansing balm (smaller size) ginseng toner, pro collagen cream(normal) 30ml
So they are upselling either option of the body moisturiser already on the web site
Priced at just under 45.00 plus postage on 4 easy pay plus buy more save more

I had a card today but I din't like the smell of the 'Exotic Blooms' hand lotion--but I never liked the Frangipani (sp?) range either.The Decleor is a winner for me but the Elemis will be a seller anyway without me!

I was quite surprised on Keeley's Facebook a good few saying they would not be buying. One said she did not get on with the cleansing balm, people jumping in telling her to sell it on!

I got a card, but with the yucky (to me, anyway) skin nourishing hand and nail stuff.

I didn't bother with the video, but saw enough nauseating sycophancy in the comments to understand where Keeley's overweening ego gets fed from!

the cleanser ok, the face cream ok if you get on with it but its downhill from there. hand cream, hand wash, cheap toner and a cream wash shower gel. a lot of fillers this year. i thought they would do the biotech range

Latest posts

Back