Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It's a No from me as well. I plan to get the Decleor one instead. Luckily my stash of MB means I am not tempted by the shower cream (much prefer gels) and handwash.

I was considering this but have changed my mind. The heads up on this forum are great, because we have time to think about things, and not get carried away with the hype on the day.

I was considering this but have changed my mind. The heads up on this forum are great, because we have time to think about things, and not get carried away with the hype on the day.
A very good point. I often get caught up in it! Another benefit is we know what is coming in the Decleor one a week later so can decide in advance which one we want. Previously I would have bought the Elemis and then realised I preferred the Decleor so bought that too. Hence the size of the stash!!!! It's a lot smaller these days.

Can I say Elemis themselves are going HARD SELL on this. Its popping up on my Facebook timeline and also getting emails from Elemis telling me about it and its on pre sale from Wednesday. Honestly its p*ssing me off.

Can I say Elemis themselves are going HARD SELL on this. Its popping up on my Facebook timeline and also getting emails from Elemis telling me about it and its on pre sale from Wednesday. Honestly its p*ssing me off.

they will have well over a hundred thousand to shift so the heat is on. there will be plenty of people buying 6 or more of these kits

they will have well over a hundred thousand to shift so the heat is on. there will be plenty of people buying 6 or more of these kits

They hope!
With the price rising, and more "filler" content, perhaps they fear catching a cold on it this year?

Let's face it, if the higher volume purchases are going to end up on eBay, saturation could push the price down making it less attractive to multi buy.

They hope!
With the price rising, and more "filler" content, perhaps they fear catching a cold on it this year?

Let's face it, if the higher volume purchases are going to end up on eBay, saturation could push the price down making it less attractive to multi buy.

there is always deals to be had on elemis on e bay. you can pick up products for very little money these days

I was sent a free sample of the Exotic Blooms hand and nail lotion. I am not too fond of the smell of this so will probably go for the other option depending on the answer to this question if anyone can help me. Are we getting hand cream or hand lotion? The lotion would not be moisturising enough for me. Thanks

I was sent a free sample of the Exotic Blooms hand and nail lotion. I am not too fond of the smell of this so will probably go for the other option depending on the answer to this question if anyone can help me. Are we getting hand cream or hand lotion? The lotion would not be moisturising enough for me. Thanks

its a hand cream hun x

I always find it hard to resist sets with hand cream. I get through loads, lotion each morning and cream at night. I just bought a sackful of M&S Les Madison des Scenteurs 300ml hand lotion pumps just for use during the day after washing up etc. They were £5 each. But I am still low on cream. LUckily I just spotted a 12 day advent calendar by Crabtree &Evelyn. 12x25ml costing £48, so £4 each, half price. It costs £18 for 100ml normally if you buy the jumbo size, which I find more economical and resent paying more. But the 100ml equivalent in this comes to £16 so I am very pleased. Just rang the Wimbledon shop and they have plenty in but have put one aside for me to get the bus over there later! Very happy bunny here!!! C&E have just rebranded and modernised their hand cream range. Lavender and Espresso here I come!!

I always find it hard to resist sets with hand cream. I get through loads, lotion each morning and cream at night. I just bought a sackful of M&S Les Madison des Scenteurs 300ml hand lotion pumps just for use during the day after washing up etc. They were £5 each. But I am still low on cream. LUckily I just spotted a 12 day advent calendar by Crabtree &Evelyn. 12x25ml costing £48, so £4 each, half price. It costs £18 for 100ml normally if you buy the jumbo size, which I find more economical and resent paying more. But the 100ml equivalent in this comes to £16 so I am very pleased. Just rang the Wimbledon shop and they have plenty in but have put one aside for me to get the bus over there later! Very happy bunny here!!! C&E have just rebranded and modernised their hand cream range. Lavender and Espresso here I come!!

If you order it on their website and use code HELLO10 you`ll get 10% discount and its free delivery on orders over £15

Oh, I missed that bit! Never mind, I went over to Wimbledon and got it. Really nice packaging so that is my present to me! I also managed to pick up the Christmas postage stamps which came out today. Another job ticked off the list, hurrah.

Oh, I missed that bit! Never mind, I went over to Wimbledon and got it. Really nice packaging so that is my present to me! I also managed to pick up the Christmas postage stamps which came out today. Another job ticked off the list, hurrah.

wimbledon is nice for shopping

I also have a hand cream thing. I bought the M&S set star buy about two weeks ago, 7 hand creams and two foot creams from Les Maison range for £17.50.

My favourite from Crabtree & Evelyn is the Gardeners one.

I don't know why the flaming iPad did an autocorrect, but upthread I did mean La Maison des Scenteurs, not Madison. I am jealous of your seven piece set! But I have just bought so many now I can stop now....

Ordered mine in the skin nourishing. Will keep the PCMC, Cleansing balm , shower cream and hand wash and the other two will go for Christmas presents with other things I have.

Just had a look and discovered that it contains a hand lotion. I tried a sample of this and found it thin and watery. I really wanted a hand cream so I think I will skip this TSV. As for the handwash and shower cream well I can get similar in the supermarket. Another proper face product would have been much better.

Latest posts

Back