ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Elemis The Gift Of Gorgeous Skin 6 Piece Collection
Item Number: 232340
QVC Price £79.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.24

Which range will you choose? In each collection you'll discover an array of pampering bodycare and handcare, in either the brand new Exotic Blooms scent, or comforting, classic Skin Nourishing formulations. Exotic Blooms offers refreshing notes of Amazonian water lily, water lemon flower and bird of paradise, while Skin Nourishing features a calming blend of milk proteins, oat extract and camellia oil.

A brand new launch - the gorgeous Exotic Blooms range has been created to launch with QVC, meaning you'll be one of the first customers to discover and enjoy this pampering, heavenly scented selection - and if you're presenting this collection as a gift, what could be more impressive than a just-launched scent for them to try?

Skincare heroes - you'll receive a trio of bestselling products to pamper, hydrate and cleanse your skin with Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, Ginseng Replenishing Toner and Pro-Collagen Marine Cream. Cleansing Balm is fabulous for gently yet effectively removing make-up and everyday grime, Ginseng Toner is essential for adding a refreshing boost to your regime, and Marine Cream makes a fabulous everyday moisturiser and make-up base.

The perfect gift - accompanying your collection are two beautiful gift boxes: one to house your Hand Wash and Hand Lotion, and the other for your skincare products and Shower Nectar or Cream. This way, you can split the selection up, and treat your loved ones to a luxurious Elemis experience.

Both collections contain:

1 x Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50ml; special size) - features a signature blend of geranium, lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus, ho wood, orange, menthol and clove, all blended with the highest-quality wheat germ and oat, starflower and elderberry oils, perfectly fused with mimosa and rose wax
1 x Rehydrating Ginseng Toner (200ml; full size) - helps to revitalise the look of your skin, while thoroughly removing any last trace of facial cleanser. Contains extracts of Korean ginseng and Sweet Betty flower
1 x Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml; special size) - an award-winning beauty icon, this gel-cream is designed to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration, leaving your skin feeling smoother and improving the look of your complexion. Blended with a cocktail of three seaweeds - padina pavonica, porphyridium and chlorella - along with ginkgo biloba and rose and mimosa absolutes
1 x large gift box
1 x small gift box

Plus a choice of:

Exotic Blooms collection:

1 x Exotic Blooms Shower Nectar (200ml; full size) - with a refreshing yet creamy lather, this decadent wash works to cleanse your skin and infuse your bath or shower with exotic notes of Amazonian water lily, water lemon flower and bird of paradise
1 x Exotic Blooms Hand Wash (200ml; full size) - this hand wash works to thoroughly cleanse, while leaving your skin feeling soft, with a fruity and fresh scent
1 x Exotic Blooms Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) a comforting, hydrating cream to help keep hands feeling soft, supple and silky. Infused with the delicious Exotic Blooms scent

Or:

Skin Nourishing collection:

1 x Skin Nourishing Shower Cream (200ml; full size) - a creamy wash to be used in either the shower or bath, which offers a silky texture and a heavenly sweet scent. Enriched with milk proteins, oat extract and camellia oil
1 x Skin Nourishing Hand Wash (200ml; full size) - this caring hand wash works to thoroughly cleanse, while leaving your skin feeling soft and moisturised. Contains milk proteins, vitamin E and oat extract
1 x Skin Nourishing Hand & Nail Lotion (100ml; full size) - formulated to cocoon your hands with a rich layer of moisture, this hand cream is perfect for keeping in your handbag or by your bedside table if your skin is feeling dry or dehydrated. Infused with camellia oil and vitamin E

How to use:

Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm:

For daily cleansing:

Smooth over face, neck and décolleté, gently massaging into skin
Moisten fingertips, continue to massage, before removing with warm cleansing cloth

As a mask:

Smooth generously over your face and neck with dry fingers
Massage to warm the skin and loosen the balm
Leave for 10 minutes, and hold a very warm cleansing cloth over the skin
Practice abdominal breathing while you relax and inhale the exquisite aroma
Gently wipe away

Rehydrating Ginseng Toner:

Apply both morning and night after cleansing
Can also be used as a refreshing boost throughout the day

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream:

Apply every morning, and evening if desired
Use a pea-sized amount and warm in your palms before applying to your face, neck, décolleté and around the eye area

Shower Nectar and Cream:

In the shower, pour a small amount into wet palms, massage over the body and rinse off
For a luxurious bathing experience, smooth over damp skin and immerse yourself in the sensual aroma

Hand Wash:

Add water to create a creamy foam
Use as needed throughout the day

Hand Lotion:

Gently smooth over hands and nails, and massage into your skin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232340

Oh well spotted, catseye. I assumed it was the same product we got last year, albeit in a 40ml (I think) size. I liked that as a hand product, I got the green version. I thought 100ml of that was a generous size. Luckily for me I did a big handwash shop in TK (Scottish Fine Soaps/Tuscany Soap, both terrific), have hand cream and lotions galore and do not like shower creams. So I shall be in hype avoidance mode and go onto Team Yellow - Decleor!

haha love the first bit of the description that i cut out

"With Samsung's huge 55" Smart 4K Ultra HD LED TV you can enjoy true colour and clarity with innovative ease, granting access to different content providers, offering thumbnail previews before you dive into shows or films, plus connecting your mobile through the Smart View app. From live sports to big-screen sci-fi, introduce a bright and vibrant experience to your everyday viewing with this state-of-the-art device."

Multiple item purchases yes you get £4 discount on each set for more than one purchase but if any happen to be a different option then full postage charge is charged.
So what's the difference if you buy all the same or different options?

:mysmilie_10:

the last tsv was a better tsv its on the qvc website. at least i think it was the last one. more expensive but better vfm

I will be on team zero (I hope to avoid succumbing to any sets for any of the beauty brands... although I may go for a L'Occy one in a shea option to split up as gifts, depending on what products are in it).

i haven't bought a l'occitane tsv for years as i have stuff to use up still. i go through maybe three body lotions a year. and thats pushing it.

i haven't bought a l'occitane tsv for years as i have stuff to use up still. i go through maybe three body lotions a year. and thats pushing it.

Likewise, but I am looking for a good sized Shea kit. I don't have any. It will all be gifts.

i bought everyone lola rose bracelets for under a tenner in their sale. the grand babies got stompeeze slippers £5 and £8 each. my picky youngest is getting a iamonique earring its a copy of a very expensive tiny bar earring. £12 no postage. going to one of my daughters for the day with the outlaws. the first time i have ever gone away for christmas dinner. this year is going to be the cheapest hassle free xmas ever :mysmilie_50:

i bought everyone lola rose bracelets for under a tenner in their sale. the grand babies got stompeeze slippers £5 and £8 each. my picky youngest is getting a iamonique earring its a copy of a very expensive tiny bar earring. £12 no postage. going to one of my daughters for the day with the outlaws. the first time i have ever gone away for christmas dinner. this year is going to be the cheapest hassle free xmas ever :mysmilie_50:

Well done Boffy and hope you have a great time on Christmas day. :mysmilie_378:

WOW!!!! Go have a read of the reviews of the TSV. There are 12 so far and quite a few not happy, think the TSV is boring with the skin care part. Oh and the Blooms smells cheap and awful!!!

WOW!!!! Go have a read of the reviews of the TSV. There are 12 so far and quite a few not happy, think the TSV is boring with the skin care part. Oh and the Blooms smells cheap and awful!!!

the content was not the best imo but they must have had an idea what they were buying

if its the old blooms they had in the oil that smelled of a very old fashioned avon perfume in the 60's

the content was not the best imo but they must have had an idea what they were buying

To my mind the Exotic Blooms in its packaging looks very similar to that Frangipani one they do/did. That was far too strong for me (and I have a very high tolerance usually) so I would have gone Team Blue!! Had to say it, couldn't help myself LOL.

I do like the last review, comparing the TSV to a damp squid - tickled me mightily :mysmilie_17:

I ordered one of each , Blooms arrived today , going back tomorrow!!! .. Not for me , only tried on hand and can feel sore head coming on .. does smell bit cheap & nasty

Oh and although it's not important, was expecting a bigger box , lol it's small ( the beauty of visual TSV)

The reviews moaning about the face products being boring are ridiculous. They must have known what was in the set when they ordered.

The reviews moaning about the face products being boring are ridiculous. They must have known what was in the set when they ordered.

i agree moaning for moaning sake. it was a boring tsv when it was launched and it will still be boring. qvc feel they have a captive audience so they don't have to try hard .....and they don't. a whole day of keeley twittering away all day long won't help either lol

Latest posts

Back