Elemis Christmas TSV 12/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mine came today, got the Skin Nourishing collection. I think it smells nice, there is a little box included that the handwash and hand cream fit into if you want to split up. I am keeping the PCMC,Cleansing balm and shower cream.

I ordered the skin nourishing set, it came today, I really like how it smells, wish I had bought 2 now...don’t know whether to buy another set ow (ok so lost £7 savings) or hold out for the loccitane set (wish we knew what was in it) oh I don’t know what to do...

I ordered the skin nourishing set, it came today, I really like how it smells, wish I had bought 2 now...don’t know whether to buy another set ow (ok so lost £7 savings) or hold out for the loccitane set (wish we knew what was in it) oh I don’t know what to do...

Yes I like the smell as well.

Are they fixing the reviews on the website? I'm sure there were some bad reviews yesterday but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared. Some people said they disliked the new fragrance.

Boy am I glad that I read your posts on here as I was going to order the new blooms but I'm not going to bother now as I cant stand strong smells. Might go for the other then.

Are they fixing the reviews on the website? I'm sure there were some bad reviews yesterday but they seem to have mysteriously disappeared. Some people said they disliked the new fragrance.

No you are not! I told people in a post previous page to go check them out, 12 reviews then a number of how awful they thought the Blooms one was. Also complaining that the skin care part was really boring.

No you are not! I told people in a post previous page to go check them out, 12 reviews then a number of how awful they thought the Blooms one was. Also complaining that the skin care part was really boring.

I read the twelve reviews you drew our attention to, Donna! There was more than one 1 star and I think there was at least one 2 and one 3 star review. In fact the 3 star was quite critical so I wondered why it was as actually a 3! So where have they gone? That's poor show isn't it?

I like the review someone posted today which says that they posted a critical review because of the scent and Q didn't publish although it met their criteria so clearly they didn't want a negative review,, the poster goes onto say how can you trust them if that's what they do and they won't use them again.
I was tempted but the blooms smell was so awful it put me off risking trying the other scent, I will save myself for the decleor one

I like the review someone posted today which says that they posted a critical review because of the scent and Q didn't publish although it met their criteria so clearly they didn't want a negative review,, the poster goes onto say how can you trust them if that's what they do and they won't use them again.
I was tempted but the blooms smell was so awful it put me off risking trying the other scent, I will save myself for the decleor one

To be honest I do think the Skin Nourishing smells liked the old milk bath products.

I think they just changed the name and broadened the range to include lotions etc rather than just a bathing milk because the scent was very popular. I like it.

I was having a chat with the staff at my local Elemis counter this morning. I said reviews complaining about how boring the skin care of the TSV was. They said that was their best selling products(the balm and the PCMC), but I said those that buy Elemis TSVs expect more as they get these all the time in TSVs. The Xmas one is the big one of the year so they expect something special. Not hand care they want the body care in big sizes as they usually do. Its not like they are first time shoppers. Oh and they had a customer who ordered the Exotic Blooms and it had arrived, she wasn't too fussed on it.

I’m not bothered what the items are as I order for the pcmc only as I give the rest away as gifts, I am allergic to the ingredients.

That’s because Q have prob ordered shed loads again.

I adore the skin nourishing shower creme and fragrance anyway so it was an easy decision for me. It's also really nicely presented for a Christmas pressie (for myself!)

It's interesting how many people are saying they're not keen on the exotic blooms fragrance - I can't wait to hear Keeley's hard sell about it tonight
:mysmilie_17:

I thought the exotic blooms would be a bit similar to the monoi scent,but it was far too strong for me and sweet and I am usually quite tolerant of various scents, I couldn't wait to wash it off

I just saw a few minutes of the 10pm show. I barely recognised Keeley - probably it's just that I haven't seen her for ages but she looks a shadow of her former self and I think it has aged her. (Or maybe it's longer since I last saw her than I think!)

Anyway, they showed a photo (from social media?) of Amanda Holden admiring her delivery of the TSV. Are we meant to believe she actually bought that ... and paid with her own money?

They have shown this TSV so much tonight they should just have had Elemis shows!!! :cheeky:

They have shown this TSV so much tonight they should just have had Elemis shows!!! :cheeky:

It paid off big time, 87 000 TSVs were sold before 11 am today, my jaw dropped when I heard this. Apparently this was around half of the stock. So they must have appx 180 000 (very ambitious I thought), good luck to them selling it all, they will probably be selling it around Easter time.

Wow that's a lot! I have recorded a couple of shows just to have a laugh at Keeley. It might even sell out!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back