Vonda!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What on earth does Vonda look like on 11pm show - and that is a so called stylist with the nerve to tell US how to dress.

And trying to convince us a Centigrade coat resembling an old carpet looks like a Balmain 'piece' straight from the catwalk :mysmilie_17: Ok Vond I am jumping on the phone to order.

And trying to convince us a Centigrade coat resembling an old carpet looks like a Balmain 'piece' straight from the catwalk :mysmilie_17: Ok Vond I am jumping on the phone to order.

when this guest presenter compares qvc fashion to couture houses the tv is promptly switched off

I find Vonda unwatchable, also not remotely credible for any brand she represents. I see her and switch channels. She may be a nice person but I cannot take her seriously as a brand ambassador. The combination of her and Dale strikes me as the blind leading the blind, so pointless to watch once I saw who was presenting. Dare I say bring back Mr Cliché? Glen Campbell we need you!

Her hair was like an explosion in a mattress factory, patterned trousers and a winter coat 3 sizes too big. If I appeared at work like that I would be a laughing stock - but then I'm not a "stoyloist"

I find Vonda unwatchable, also not remotely credible for any brand she represents. I see her and switch channels. She may be a nice person but I cannot take her seriously as a brand ambassador. The combination of her and Dale strikes me as the blind leading the blind, so pointless to watch once I saw who was presenting. Dare I say bring back Mr Cliché? Glen Campbell we need you!

She maybe is a nice girl! I find her presenting skills awful and the other day she stumbled over her words and feel she comes across false! Bit like Techy Abby, shouts but doesn't really engage with the Audience or Presenter for that matter! :mysmilie_51:

I wonder if the brands consider the impact on their brand of the choice of brand ambassador?[/Q's

It's about time they did!

I always switch over if I don't like the ambassador or even the Presenter! It must hit sales but there again, we all don't like the same..............:mysmilie_17:

I've said it before and no doubt will again. When I was working, my employer put me through various 'communication' courses before I was let loose on customers. I had to be proficient talking in meetings, giving presentations to small and large groups and writing documents in standard business English. I was taught not to wave my hands and arms around, not to screech, crack jokes which disrupt the flow etc.

I'm surprised the QVC presenters and guests aren't (don't appear to) subjected to such training.

I've said it before and no doubt will again. When I was working, my employer put me through various 'communication' courses before I was let loose on customers. I had to be proficient talking in meetings, giving presentations to small and large groups and writing documents in standard business English. I was taught not to wave my hands and arms around, not to screech, crack jokes which disrupt the flow etc.

I'm surprised the QVC presenters and guests aren't (don't appear to) subjected to such training.

Frankly even if they don't get the training, they should watch themselves back on mute. Last night I thought Craig was doing sign language, and the guest caught gesture-itis off him and began windmilling as well! It looks ridiculous with the sound, and even more ludicrous without.

Nobody on QVC has quite such creepy gestures as Hayley Green on Ideal World. Her fingers look like they are reaching through the screen at the audience. I've visions of various horror movies where either something terrible or someone terrible emerges from the telly as you watch it!

Frankly even if they don't get the training, they should watch themselves back on mute. Last night I thought Craig was doing sign language, and the guest caught gesture-itis off him and began windmilling as well! It looks ridiculous with the sound, and even more ludicrous without.

Nobody on QVC has quite such creepy gestures as Hayley Green on Ideal World. Her fingers look like they are reaching through the screen at the audience. I've visions of various horror movies where either something terrible or someone terrible emerges from the telly as you watch it!

I usually have Craig on mute or better still switched over! Feels like he's talking to 5 year olds and cannot bear it! :mysmilie_1:

Craig also has a way of 'bouncing' as if he keeps rising onto the balls of his feet. Reminds me of Zebedee.

What is worse than Vonda spouting crap on a sketchers show?

Vonda and Jill F shouting over each other competing to see who can spout the crappiest crap.

the sealy woman is awful...its not just the accent its her manner and poor grasp of the english language thatt gets me. she is no better than wanda maybe worse

At the risk of sounding like everything was better in the past than in the present I can't understand why the presenters now all need someone to act as a wingman, or a wallflower, because it is the Q after all. Back in the day they even did two hour shows on their own; they all had a ruler in jewellery hours - Julia kept the wooden imperial one long after she should have gone metric & sometimes we got measurements rather than suggestions how to wear an item. The only extra person whose opinion has ever mattered to me is the one who knows a company really well, even owns it, all others are surplus to requirement. I find the concept of a stylist totally ridiculous.

Latest posts

Back