QVC Doing Their Own Beauty Advent Calendarr

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just wish to offer my gratitude to you guys n gals for keeping me personally updated on 'Tili Gate' ! ( I don't do FB.. )
My lunch & t-breaks last 2 days I have popped by and the drama over an advent calendar has had my collegues looking strangely at me as I admit having a few outburst of the giggles.
Apologies to those who are taking it really hard over the TiliGate, I realise there appears to be genuine upset!!
reality check for myself last months Tili Box the first one I ordered , promptly returned ... when I realised I had just PAID for mainly samples , that if I really did want or need I could get straight from company either online or shop counter.
Tomorrow I will go back to supporting in Palletive Care ( not for an online reaction), but maybe prompt a few into reality check !
Again If Tili Gate continues , I will tune in for my relief from reality.

Just a thought... If folks to buy multiples to flog on eBay at inflatable
Prices..... there must be a demand.... oh dear , apart from it being an obvious ludicrous self business,, those whom buy are feeding this business ,, is it really worth it for samples that it is media hyped?? As the latest ' must have' .... experience tells us there will be a new ' must have' tomorrow & the next day & next day ...

Frankly, the eBayers are probably among the more sensible QVC shoppers. They actually manage to get the postage down to less than ridiculous amounts per unit. They may, as many have suggested, be about to catch a cold on this one however... Full size TSVs can be a money spinner as a set, or broken down into several separate items. What can you do with sample sizes and marginally larger than sample sizes?

My basic understanding of the "allowed" quantities is that is up to 10 units of product. I base this on the fact I seem to remember Keeley saying on air that she had friends asking her to buy the Elemis Christmas TSV for them, presumably from Cyprus, a few years back, when the limit was 10 units per purchaser. I don't know if that was an absolute limit or a single transaction limit, and she was able to buy additional ones in a separate transaction.

If I was QVC I would be delighted to get the stock moving off my hands, out of my warehouse and off my balance sheet so quickly... and at the same time enabling them to say they are "flying off the shelves", "hurry and buy while stocks last" and all the other clarion calls to action they employ to get us to unthinkingly buy.

If those items turn up on eBay, that's the purchaser's issue, not QVC's... and of course the purchaser cannot return the item to QVC if unsatisfied... I'd call that a win-win-win for QVC! And if the purchaser isn't happy, and doesn't have a QVC account, they can't even leave a negative review! Cue even more happy faces in Chiswick Park, I'd say.

Latest posts

Back