Emu Footwear TSV 15/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hmmm, not sure about the zip on the outside...if it went down the front the black ones would look like the bootie-type slippers my grandpa used to wear!

Then there'll be endless questions about the sizing and fit...

I see there are a good few styles in clearance ATM in fact I wondered if they had left Q but probably old stock or odd sizes

Hmmm, not sure about the zip on the outside...if it went down the front the black ones would look like the bootie-type slippers my grandpa used to wear!

Then there'll be endless questions about the sizing and fit...

My gran had a pair of black outdoor boots just like them!

I really like the look of these.

Unfortunantly though, I haven't got a clue what size to buy...

Emu All Weather Gravelly Waterproof Sheepskin Boot
Item Number: 165550
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £119.88
P&P £6.95

The All-Weather Gravelly sheepskin boots from Emu feature a waterproof design, zip fastenings at the sides, plus a stylish mid-calf height with a luxurious suede finish. No matter what the weather has in store, these chic boots will see you through autumn and winter in style.

Splish splash! – serial puddle jumper? Love wet and windy walks? The premium Australian sheepskin and waterproof design will keep your feet warm, dry and protected from the elements. The breathable membrane also allows for seasonal versatility, keeping your feet cosy in winter and cool in the summer, as well as reducing odour.

Made for walking – with a lightweight sole, cushioning midsole and a slimmer moulded heel cup, your feet are kept supported and stable, making them ideal for long days on your feet when comfort is key.

Style with substance – in a choice of five gorgeous colours, all classic shades that will pair perfectly with a variety of looks, team your boots with slim-leg jeans or leggings and a host of different tops, T-shirts and jumpers for an on-trend, comfortable look.

Sizing information – the Emu range fits closely but your boots will bed in and give more with wear. Choose the size that you’d usually take unless you take a half size, in which case choose the next size up. If you prefer a roomier fit or would like extra toe room, it would also be best to choose the next size up.

Outer: sheepskin; inner, sole: manmade
Boot opening: 25cm (9.8")
Boot height: 16cm (6.3")
Heel height (built-in): 20mm

Colour options:

Black
Midnight
Oak
Charcoal
Claret

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165550

When I first watched Q Emu shows created a lot of discussion and manic buying but now there seems to be very little interest in the brand.

They don't seem to be a lot dearer now than in the early days so I'm not sure that it is price that has caused the disinterest.

Thinking I was missing something I bought a (vastly overpriced) pair, wore them twice and realised that they were totally over hyped. They are lying in their box in the cupboard, too expensive to throw out but unlikely to wear unless the heat does up the duff.

My emu's live in a box in the cupboard too, they are so clumsy looking... they only see daylight if it's cold and slippery. I would never buy another pair, but I wouldn't be without the emu bootie slppers, I wear them summer and winter.

VP have a brand on today called Australia Luxe if anyone is interested in this type of boots.

I like the look of the hats and gloves.

When I first watched Q Emu shows created a lot of discussion and manic buying but now there seems to be very little interest in the brand.

They don't seem to be a lot dearer now than in the early days so I'm not sure that it is price that has caused the disinterest.

Thinking I was missing something I bought a (vastly overpriced) pair, wore them twice and realised that they were totally over hyped. They are lying in their box in the cupboard, too expensive to throw out but unlikely to wear unless the heat does up the duff.

Mine are in a box on top of the wardrobe + never see light of day. I wore them a bit around the house when I first got them, maybe a dozen times, not excessively + holes appeared in both big toe area. If this had not occurred I would most definitely have tried to sell them. I found them clumpy and uncomfortable to wear and they really caused my shins to hurt. They are the worst thing I have ever bought from QVC + I would not recommend this brand to anyone.

I dislike the shape of the normal Emu boots and don't like the prices or the guest - all the time slagging off other brands is not a good sales technique IMO.

I've never bought Emus. I've looked before but ended up with Bearpaws or the Skechers Chuggers boots, which I love. To my mind Emus have always looked like elephants feet! I was disappointed by the awful TSV presentation though. Katy P, aka Mona the Vampire, showed us the boots for about 20 minutes, at which time most of what little stock they must have had sold out. Then she went on to various odds and sods that looked like things found in the basement. There was so little to be said about them, KP became very overpowering, almost giving JF a run for her money. We got great long speeches about how wonderful QVC are for bringing us this stuff and, when she was on with the guest, we got to hear all about their children. The show was apalling, and I didn't even watch much as I was finishing up a movie on another channel at the same time. I feel that it's a brand QVC seems to be wanting to edge out quietly. They have very little stock and the presenter prattle is so boring! If aliens were watching, they'd think that humans did nothing but school runs, putting bins out and going on holiday! Add their prices and it's No Deal.

Latest posts

Back