Stacey Schieffelin

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Her daughter, Lou, is a model. Twitter:
So proud of my kitten / daughter Lou Schieffelin ~ following her DREAM 🌟 in NYC with @JovaniFashions #JovaniItGirl 🌹

Stacey was a model did catwalk for YSL etc. Boy I remember when Models Prefer first came to QVC. Stacey mentioned how she want to come to the UK but had just had a baby and had to wait. Wonder if it was her daughter?

I don't remember her daughter Lou, but I think one of her daughters is called Sydney (sp?). I went to a QVC Models Prefer event at Marco Polo House in 2004 and the brand was already well established by then so her children must be in their late teens early 20s by now. Didn't one of the daughters launch her own off-shoot of Models Prefer/YBF for teens?

Doesn't 'Sidney' belong to Marla Wynne ?

Stacey also indicated (before she was ousted from Q) that she was bringing a clothing line to QVC. At the time she was wearing a delicious midnight velvet long dress with long sleeves and a very low back ! to die for. Then, nothing !

Doesn't 'Sidney' belong to Marla Wynne ?

Stacey also indicated (before she was ousted from Q) that she was bringing a clothing line to QVC. At the time she was wearing a delicious midnight velvet long dress with long sleeves and a very low back ! to die for. Then, nothing !

acutally that did acutally happen for a couple of shows it was under the YBF label & was designed by her & cydney mar another ex Q fashion range

Wasn't she in that Robert Palmer music video? addicted to love, I think it's called.

Afraid not:
The five models in the video are Julie Pankhurst (keyboard), Patty Kelly (guitar), Mak Gilchrist (bass guitar), Julia Bolino (guitar), and Kathy Davies (drums).
Mak Gilchrist recalled to Q magazine: "I was 21 and got the part on the strength of my modelling book. We were meant to look and 'act' like showroom mannequins. Director Terence Donovan got us tipsy on a bottle of wine but as we were having our make-up retouched, I lost balance on my heels and knocked the top of my guitar into the back of Robert’s head, and his face then hit the microphone."

Wasn't she in that Robert Palmer music video? addicted to love, I think it's called.

Afraid not:
The five models in the video are Julie Pankhurst (keyboard), Patty Kelly (guitar), Mak Gilchrist (bass guitar), Julia Bolino (guitar), and Kathy Davies (drums).
Mak Gilchrist recalled to Q magazine: "I was 21 and got the part on the strength of my modelling book. We were meant to look and 'act' like showroom mannequins. Director Terence Donovan got us tipsy on a bottle of wine but as we were having our make-up retouched, I lost balance on my heels and knocked the top of my guitar into the back of Robert’s head, and his face then hit the microphone."

I believe she was in the video of the follow up single 'I Didn't Mean to turn you on'.
I can see why people confuse the two though, they are very similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNa-ReeZc8

I don't remember her daughter Lou, but I think one of her daughters is called Sydney (sp?). I went to a QVC Models Prefer event at Marco Polo House in 2004 and the brand was already well established by then so her children must be in their late teens early 20s by now. Didn't one of the daughters launch her own off-shoot of Models Prefer/YBF for teens?

I used to follow Stacey on FB years ago and you're right - her daughter was called Sydney (the other one is called Knox) but for some reason she's changed her name to Lou, maybe she didn't like her name and Lou is her middle name?

There were always posts showing pictures of her entering child and teen beauty pageants

Latest posts

Back