Ideal World presenters acting different on create and craft?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The other day Sally Jacks was on Create and Craft, she was good and asked sensible questioned and seemed sensible, and not there normal IW Style.

Also on the odd occasion Mike Mason has presented he has come over really professional, and also seemed interested, Peter Simon well, he was just Peter.

Is it because on Create and Craft, they encorage emails to come in by the bucketload, and are more aware customers would say how they see it. Chef Joe was on there the other day he was also bearable.

I always thought Create and Craft was like there Secondary Channel, but Create and Craft, seem to Have presenters that are liked more

That is a very interesting question.

I think it could be because they are out of their comfort zone in terms of what they are used to selling, therefore they are more conscientious of what they can bullshit about.

Is it actually possible for Ms Jacks to be sensible or behave sensibly or normally,they got rid of Loen on IW who was a good presenter, and kept a rubbish presenter like Foghorn Jacks.When the ex bid presenters came to IW,this channel deteriorated. I agree Create & Craft have presenters that are liked more eg Loen & Andy Love,Dean Wilson,Martyn Parker,& Nigel May.

Unlike the normal channel, C&C customers know what to expect from demos, product discussions etc. and they do vote with their feet (and credit/debit cards) if they feel shopping channels and/or presenters take the piss. QVC stopped doing craft because many viewers thought they treated Dawn Bibby shoddily, The Craft Channel went under and there was a huge outcry when people thought that Nigel May was leaving C&C a few years back. Unlike viewers of the normal channel, crafters do take their shopping telly seriously, plus they're organised in various groups and they do talk to each other. Annoy them at your peril :mysmilie_59:

Unlike the normal channel, C&C customers know what to expect from demos, product discussions etc. and they do vote with their feet (and credit/debit cards) if they feel shopping channels and/or presenters take the piss. QVC stopped doing craft because many viewers thought they treated Dawn Bibby shoddily, The Craft Channel went under and there was a huge outcry when people thought that Nigel May was leaving C&C a few years back. Unlike viewers of the normal channel, crafters do take their shopping telly seriously, plus they're organised in various groups and they do talk to each other. Annoy them at your peril :mysmilie_59:

it is interesting how people on here generally talk like being put on c&c is a demotion... when in reality it is probably the cash cow that keeps IW's head above water, therefore the decision to have certain presenters on there must be by design and not by demotion.

I assume a Nigel is more suited to selling die's than radiators.

Latest posts

Back