Discounts for existing members

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I Love Chocolate

Registered Shopper
Well, we've been asking and QVC have been listening.

All you have to do is spend £100 or £200 between 18/9 and 24/9 (one week!) and you'll get either a £10 or £20 voucher off your NEXT order before 31 October 2017.

I'll give it a miss thanks and stick to Debenhams' up to 25% off sale plus extra discount for loyal customers.

Will anyone be taking QVC up on their offer?

IMG_8706.jpg

I don`t think I`ve ever spent £100 to £200 in one go with QVC and I doubt I`ll start now.

I also received said e-mail.

I think it's handy if you was intending on buying something anyway, but I am in no way motivated to buy £200's worth of stuff I was not even thinking of needing, just to get the £20.

I am kicking myself because today I bought 2 separate items from Holland & Barrett.

When I got home and looked at my receipt, I had a coupon for £1 off my next purchase

If I'd known, I would have just bought 1 Item, got the coupon, then bought the 2nd one with £1 off, and probably got another voucher as well.

As I have to spend it within a month, it will probably be unused now.

Am I being too penny-pinching?

I am kicking myself because today I bought 2 separate items from Holland & Barrett.

When I got home and looked at my receipt, I had a coupon for £1 off my next purchase

If I'd known, I would have just bought 1 Item, got the coupon, then bought the 2nd one with £1 off, and probably got another voucher as well.

As I have to spend it within a month, it will probably be unused now.

Am I being too penny-pinching?

No, you're not. I kick myself too when I miss using a Boots £5 off or some other one, last week I forgot about a £7 off a £50 shop at Tesco, had left it at home on the dresser.
We only have a little Co-op in our village for grocery shopping. They're always giving slips with your receipts for £1 or just 50p off a small spend but I nearly always forget them till they've expired.

At least something is better than nothing..

Yes ,but with Q there's always the thought they are making the money up elsewhere such as the postage or higher prices .

I think their loyal long standing customers are not spending like they did ,myself included.There are lots of real bargains elsewhere with no,postage.

Must be for those buying the new purple Dyson hairdryer:mysmilie_17:

Is there a tech one coming up it would cover one of those.

Holland & Barrett do the buy one get another for 1p quite a bit.

OK if I was intending to buy anyway but this is certainly no incentive for me to spend that sort of money at QVC in that time scale too.I have lots of unused vouchers from Boots out of date again because I was not 'wanting' to buy in the first place.

No, you're not. I kick myself too when I miss using a Boots £5 off or some other one, last week I forgot about a £7 off a £50 shop at Tesco, had left it at home on the dresser.
We only have a little Co-op in our village for grocery shopping. They're always giving slips with your receipts for £1 or just 50p off a small spend but I nearly always forget them till they've expired.
I am forever going out armed with a coupon and bringing it back! The other week a cashier sorted out a next purchase voucher for me and said she would,apply it there and then as the expiry date was imminent. I was very grateful for that. But sometimes I have bought a few bits meaning I didn't need to go back again for a while, only to get the next purchase coupon!

Latest posts

Back