Ronni Nicole Fashion TSV 16/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There are certain dresses that are only made for standing up in, and this is one of them. This range has always been rubbish in sizing, - increasing in 1" increments for heavens sake. So anyone who is a true 20 hasn't a cat in hell's chance of fitting into RN size 20.

There are certain dresses that are only made for standing up in, and this is one of them. This range has always been rubbish in sizing, - increasing in 1" increments for heavens sake. So anyone who is a true 20 hasn't a cat in hell's chance of fitting into RN size 20.

When I was a size 14 I had to go to a size 18 in this range - WTH is that all about.

I did buy one RN dress from ebay, and lost a good few pounds trying to get out of it....never again.

Ronni Nicole Flared Sleeve Dress
Item Number: 167032
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £38.98
P&P £4.95

This flattering crepe dress from Ronni Nicole features on-trend, flared 3/4 length sleeves with a round neckline and a gold-tone zip fastening down the back. Choose from five gorgeous colour options to find your ideal dress that will see you through the new season in style.

Wear it anywhere - this versatile design is perfect for a day at work, lunch with the girls or a night out - just add some statement jewellery and your favourite pair of heels and you're good to go!

Flatter your figure - this easy-to-wear piece has a great shape that will flatter any silhouette or size, so you can feel confident and comfortable whenever you wear it.

Straight hemline
Zip fastening
96% polyester, 4% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Spruce
Black
Cobalt
Plum
Red

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 86.4cm (34"), 10 88.9cm (35"), 12: 91.4cm (36"), 14: 95.3cm (37.5"), 16 99.1cm (39"), 18: 104.1cm (41"), 20: 109.2cm (43")
Hip: 8: 92.7cm (36.5"), 10 95.3cm (37.5"), 12: 99.1cm (39"), 14 101.6cm (40"), 16: 105.4cm (41.5"), 18: 110.5cm (43.5"), 20: 115.6cm (45.5")
Length: 8 - 12: 104.1cm (41"), 14 - 16: 106.7cm (42"), 18 - 20: 109.2cm (43")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.167032

Hand wash cold. sleeves which dip into your dinner or on a more base level they`ll be a nightmare when you need to wipe your bum, strange sizing and will probably make most people look as if they`re wearing an over stuffed sausage so you could say it doesn`t have a lot going for it.

The dress is hanging off Nicola, but too tight on the other models. The zip is all over the place. The cobalt blue is a stunning colour. Pity it is on this dress.

Words fail me, - I hope the plus size girls get 'humiliation' money when asked to wear garments that are clearly 2 sizes too small.

Not flattering on anyone who isn't a size 0 .. there was also a black number which resembled brocade curtains from yesteryear ..

Why with all their fashion 'experts' to hand QVC cannot seem to show clothing people want to wear? Do we get the leftovers from the USA?

Oh dear, looks like those mirror thieves have struck again, can't think of any other reason why Chuntley would go on air with her shape wear knickers on, forcing the top of her thighs to bulge out, two sizes up would've solved that problem so I suppose vanity and denial strikes again too.

How many women in either the US or UK do not have any curves/lumps/bumps? Very few I would say so why do they produce garments such as this when obviously the idea is to sell in bulk? Catherine need to go up size as it is clinging across her tum & thighs & the larger girls look distinctly uncomfortable with good reason.The RN designer needs a reality check as to their target market.

The flared bit on the sleeves could be cut off & used to put gussets into the sides at hip level.If you are ordering remember how you feel after your Christmas dinner.

Not designed properly - too tight across the hips/thighs on all the models, CHuntley and Ouida. Probably a bigger size to fit there would be too big at the waist. This sort of dress needs darts in the back to make it fit at the waist whilst being wider across the bust, hips and thighs.

Nice colours, shame about the shape...it is dreadful, I can't see it fitting anybody properly. I just hope the models are getting paid well for looking like over stuffed sausages.:mysmilie_17:

Not designed properly - too tight across the hips/thighs on all the models, CHuntley and Ouida. Probably a bigger size to fit there would be too big at the waist. This sort of dress needs darts in the back to make it fit at the waist whilst being wider across the bust, hips and thighs.

Totally agree Erics Mum.There is only so much you can expect a stretch fabric to do.These garments will be made up in minutes (at the most) some have bust darts but not many which are needed on the larger sizes.The RN guest/designer has a 'straight up & down' figure but this is too tight on Claire--warning NO hips & thighs allowed!

Latest posts

Back