Ronni Nicole Fashion TSV 16/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I gasped in horror tuning in this evening to the show. Poor Jilly continues to be tormented by the stylists... This is so not her style at all, and she isn't really a bright red dress person either. Even Ouida expressed surprise that Jilly hadn't chosen a jumpsuit or a maxi dress.

The suspicion I have is that there is an active body-shaming campaign underway on QVC. Another name for it would be bullying. I feel so sorry that they are doing this, and she is such a trooper, just keeping on in a very professional way.

I have a few words but unfortunately none of them are kind.I have never in all my days seen anything as awful as Jilly in that red dress. Hideous is actually not strong enough IMO.

Yes I have a few words too.............totally unprintable. :mysmilie_17:

I gasped in horror tuning in this evening to the show. Poor Jilly continues to be tormented by the stylists... This is so not her style at all, and she isn't really a bright red dress person either. Even Ouida expressed surprise that Jilly hadn't chosen a jumpsuit or a maxi dress.

The suspicion I have is that there is an active body-shaming campaign underway on QVC. Another name for it would be bullying. I feel so sorry that they are doing this, and she is such a trooper, just keeping on in a very professional way.

You are probably on the money & it's an awful thought that this is happening. Our daughter was bullied at the start of her NQT year; she was on anti depressants & almost gave up teaching - the only career she'd ever wanted. The person concerned was her mentor. I hate bullies & the powers that be at the Q need to deal with them.

I don't think Jilly is being bullied at all. I'm sure she could have asked to go up a size or wear a darker colour of the TSV, she's been at Q Towers long enough to be able to speak up for herself. At the end of the day she is getting paid to stand in front of a camera and sell, if she is ok with standing there for a couple of hours looking like a sack of spuds then so be it.

I don't think Jilly is being bullied at all. I'm sure she could have asked to go up a size or wear a darker colour of the TSV, she's been at Q Towers long enough to be able to speak up for herself. At the end of the day she is getting paid to stand in front of a camera and sell, if she is ok with standing there for a couple of hours looking like a sack of spuds then so be it.

And using an item off the rail of clothes to hide behind.

Latest posts

Back