Catherine Another New Look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
On now Wednesday 8pm with beds.
Don't know if its been noticed before, but part of the hair (unsure if its actually the own hair or the fake hair or both) :mysmilie_17:
But part of the sides have been shaped up the side of her face and she's had a fringe cut in again with a centre parting.

Just had a quick look and yes, the faux hair mixed with real hair and the fringe makes her look even more square jawed than usual, got to feel for the fella there with her though, he's blushing with embarrassment as you would expect with the Chuntleys chorus of orgasmic oooh, mmm, and with the chesticles looking to make a break for it at any given minute. Twenty seconds later, I've got to turn it over now, the woman doesn't half grate on me.

I had it on mute earlier on, and thought it was far too heavy a look in such a dark colour. I believe her natural colour is brown, but personally I thought her best look was the very short sharp bob with a fringe she had about 9 years ago, even in the warm blonde she sported at one time.

Each to their own with the hair experimentation - who hasn't had a play with colour and style now and then?

I agree MML we've all messed around, from the age of fifteen at school they used to call me Toyah after the singer, and Rainbow because I'd go from white hair, to black and every colour in between. As a fifty two year old grandmother, I find my shoulder length dark brown hair (I wouldn't know if I'm grey yet because I keep dying it dark brown, my natural colour) at my age now, I don't feel the need to experiment, been there done that. In my opinion Chuntley is doing it more for compliments and attention as opposed to experimenting because let's face it, if she doesn't know what suits her by now, she never will, pretty much like she knows having her chesticles on show will attract the male (or anyone's) attention she seems to crave.

I agree MML we've all messed around, from the age of fifteen at school they used to call me Toyah after the singer, and Rainbow because I'd go from white hair, to black and every colour in between. As a fifty two year old grandmother, I find my shoulder length dark brown hair (I wouldn't know if I'm grey yet because I keep dying it dark brown, my natural colour) at my age now, I don't feel the need to experiment, been there done that. In my opinion Chuntley is doing it more for compliments and attention as opposed to experimenting because let's face it, if she doesn't know what suits her by now, she never will, pretty much like she knows having her chesticles on show will attract the male (or anyone's) attention she seems to crave.

At the same age as you, I do know that if I don't dye it, my hair is mainly snow white! I dye my hair for my own pleasure, not for others to compliment me. I think we're definitely a different breed. I suppose the majority of people who want to be in TV jobs have a strong dose of the "look at me".

The thing I don't really understand is what gratification there can be in a compliment which is practically forced on someone, or crow-barred out of them. It is always a pleasure to receive an unsolicited, unexpected, compliment - that is a compliment you can often take at face value (unless the other person has a hidden agenda in giving the compliment, of course).

She seems to be following (or is it channelling these days?!!) Julia Roberts with such a dark colour you can almost see the dye sitting on the hair.This reminds me of some elderly Spanish ladies who have in their youth have had dark brown / black hair & have it dyed to the same colour well into old age.It tends to be so solid and heavy.

Catherine Another New Look

I don't like the latest look, the fringe is too long and imo it makes her cheeks look like a little chipmunk. I don't think she would like my hairdo atm, it needs a good cut and style. lol

I'm feeling sad for this woman, she is way too old to have hair as long as it's been, unlike Jilly who is younger but who has always had very long hair - I was amazed first time I saw chuntley with such unusually long hair and quite uncharacteristic of her - sorry don't like, don't like JF's hair either length or colour.

I have said it before, and I'm saying it again, on the beds programme she looked like cousin it from the munsters.

i dont understand where catherine gets the time for these makeovers. just watching the transformations are exhaughsting

What amazes me is that she can leave after an evening show with one look and appear early the next day with a completely different look! She must have people on tap!

I'm feeling sad for this woman, she is way too old to have hair as long as it's been, unlike Jilly who is younger but who has always had very long hair - I was amazed first time I saw chuntley with such unusually long hair and quite uncharacteristic of her - sorry don't like, don't like JF's hair either length or colour.

Actually Catherine is 45 and Jilly 54.

Is Cathy Magowan's 1960 the look for today?

Mr L asked if she has had wonky cheek fillers done (and what the heck would he know so it must be bad)

Latest posts

Back