Catherine Another New Look

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is Cathy Magowan's 1960 the look for today?

Mr L asked if she has had wonky cheek fillers done (and what the heck would he know so it must be bad)

Whilst channel hopping the other day I heard Chuntley say she'd gone from 9 and a half stone to 11, probably why the preening and caressing herself while looking in the monitor has dropped dramatically, I noticed she'd put on weight in her face, more evident by the fact her hair was covering most if it.

I quite liked her long sleek extensions thought it made a change. However both her and the LG were wearing black and they looked like they were attending a funeral not presenting on telly. Didn't particularly like the RN dress TSV either.

I'm feeling sad for this woman, she is way too old to have hair as long as it's been, unlike Jilly who is younger but who has always had very long hair - I was amazed first time I saw chuntley with such unusually long hair and quite uncharacteristic of her - sorry don't like, don't like JF's hair either length or colour.
Catherine is 45 Jilly must be older.

I think Catherine is hoping the Kardashians will adopt her to join their clan!! But to me she looks like Cher.....when she was with Sonny.

Or maybe Yankee Stephen could join her and make that duo??

Perhaps she is putting on weight ready for the QVC New Year New You diet plan they do every year? Presenters start it and a month or so later quietly never mentioned again.

Chuntley has 2 children in their 20's. Well, if my mother had preened and posed the way she does, I would have told her to grow up - its embarrassing for everyone to watch.

Catherine's hair looks lovely just not on her.It (IMO!) looks too heavy and solid in style and colour.Still she is not quite as bad a Michelle from Bibi Bijoux whose chin looks as though it is on the desk with the weight of her hair and the eyelashes.Lighten up girls, there is nothing more ageing than clinging onto looks from our teens & twenties.

Latest posts

Back