Yankee Candles TSV 18/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It certainly does. Perhaps they will do seasonal ones. I have a load of small jars at the moment but might be tempted if the price is right.

Digressing slightly. I bought the electric melt warmer when it was a tsv and I find some of the fragrances really strong. I have to be careful not to have too strong a fragrance because I suffer from asthma and I wondered if anyone has any advice on what to do. Do you think mixing them with a lighter fragrance would help otherwise I'm going to have to give them away.

I have the electric melt - I bought it on eBay, it’s the QVC one. (I missed it as a tsv) I lov it & im converted to wax melts now!
I love the strong smells.
I bought some of the M&S wax melts, they are HUGE 70gms! They are only £1.50 each. They are so big they fill that big well.

Yankee Candle Scents of the Season 10 Small Jars TSV 18/10/17 £34.98 + post

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707852

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708106

First Drop

The Perfect Tree
Spiced White Cocoa
Crackling Fire Wood
Snowflake Cookie
Berry Trifle
Christmas Magic
Macaron Treats
All Is Bright
Winter Glow
Red Apple Wreath

View attachment 14700

Second Drop

Coconut Splash
Sunset Breeze
Tropical Jungle
Cuban Mojito
Misty Mountains
Delicious Guava
Dreamy Summer Nights
Moroccan Argon Oil
Warm Desert Wind
Vibrant Saffron

View attachment 14701

Third Drop

Vanilla
Shea Butter
Rainbow Cookie
Flowers in The Sun
Pink Sands
Sun-Drenched Apricot Rose
Sweet Nothings
Warm Cashmere
A Calm & Quiet Place
Lavender

View attachment 14702

Fourth Drop

Angel Wings
Soft Blanket
Mulberry & Fig Delight
Ebony & Oak
Midnight Jasmine
Autumn Glow
Black Cherry
Autumn Glow
Black Coconut
Mandarin Cranberry

View attachment 14703

Well, even with QVC's usual ridiculously high postage costs (admittedly, this lot will be fairly heavy), this TSV is a good price. Never thought I'd say that for Yankee TSVs again.

with post £4 i love the small jars specially at a small price would never pay £9 for them though

with post £4 i love the small jars specially at a small price would never pay £9 for them though

Is it only £4 (£3.95) post for this, do you know? I was expecting £5.95 to be honest and even then the jars would only be £4.10 each. If it's just £3.95 P&P, that makes them £3.90 apiece - surely QVC aren't going to be that kind?

Yankee Candle Scents of the Season 10 Small Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.707852

Auto-Delivery Yankee Candle Scents of the Season 10 Small Jars
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708106

QVC Price £51.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This Yankee Candle collection features 10 small jar candles in gorgeous seasonal scents, including brand new festive fragrances The Perfect Tree, Crackling Wood Fire, Christmas Magic and Spiced White Cocoa, plus bestselling classics including Berry Trifle, All is Bright and more. Fill your home with fragrances that truly capture the essence of bright wintry days and cosy evenings in, with this Yankee Candle Scents of the Season Collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy 10 small jar candles directly from Yankee Candle you’d pay £89.90. So to get this set of 10 for a Today’s Special Value price of £34.98, plus P&P, is a fabulous saving of over £48.

Great gift ideas - ideal as stocking fillers or as a gift for your holiday host, these small jar candles are the perfect way to try new fragrances or introduce others to the gorgeous scents.

Seasonal scents with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option to receive a year of seasonally-scented small jar candles every three months at today's fantastic price, in spring, summer and autumn.

Burn time: 25 - 40 hours per candle

Contains:

1 x The Perfect Tree (104g) NEW - balsam and fir-scented with festive green and bergamot top notes, a heart of pine needles, white birch and amber, and a base of freshly-cut pine, incense and cedar
1 x Christmas Magic (104g) NEW - top notes of mandarin, bergamot and eucalyptus blend with a heart of fir balsam, pine needs, incense and spruce, with a base of cedar wood and birch, to create a sophisticated Christmas scent
1 x Crackling Wood Fire (104g) NEW - the fragrance of a warm fire, top notes of nutmeg, cinnamon and myrrh blend with vanilla and amber, and give way to a final aroma of sandalwood, cedarwood and incense
1 x Spiced White Cocoa (104g) NEW - warm and indulgent with tops notes of white cocoa swirled with heart notes of salted caramel, sweet cream and nutmeg, and a base of butterscotch
1 x All is Bright (104g) - a sparkling citrus scent exuding top notes of grapefruit and orange, a heart of redcurrant, and a warm musk base
1 x Berry Trifle (104g) - a mouth-watering fragrance of raspberries and lemon giving way to strawberries and blueberries, nestled on a bed of soft vanilla and cream
1 x Red Apple Wreath (104g) - a spicy and homely fragrance with top notes of apple, cinnamon leaf, and cloves, a heart of apple peel, walnuts and brown sugar, and a base of amber, melted butter, maple syrup and vanilla
1 x Macaron Treats (104g) - a sweet, light scent with top notes of sugar, heart notes of cookies and almond, and a vanilla base
1 x Snowflake Cookie (104g) - top notes of marshmallow and whipping vanilla icing blend with heart notes of warm cinnamon and nutmeg base, and a base of sweet buttercream, to evoke the delicious scent of holiday cookies decorated with sugary pink icing
1 x Winter Glow (104g) - this crisp fragrance features top nots of frosted orange and rosemary, a heart of eucalyptus, spruce and lavender, and a base of white cedar and golden amber

Choosing Auto Delivery?
Spring Scents of the Season Collection:

1 x Sweet Nothings (104g) NEW - warm amber and musk layered with vanilla. Lotus blossom and cyclamen
1 x Sun Drenched Apricot Rose (104g) NEW - apricot, nectarine blossom, apricot roses and gardenia with a sheer musk
1 x Rainbow Cookie (104g) NEW - a light scent with peach, citrus and sweet vanilla
1 x A Calm & Quiet Place (104g) NEW - gentle jasmine and mandarin leaf balance amber musk and patchouli
1 x Warm Cashmere (104g) - creamy sandalwood, patchouli and sueded musk
1 x Pink Sands (104g) - bright citrus, sweet florals and spicy vanilla
1 x Shea Butter (104g) - a creamy, smooth scent of shea with hints of beautiful fruit blossoms
1 x Lavender (104g) - powdered lavender bundles tied with heather that is both soothing and luxurious
1 x Flowers in the Sun (104g) - a remarkable bright scent of sweet blossoms
1 x Vanilla (104g) - a sugary and creamy vanilla fragrance that is both sweet and subtle

Summer Scents of the Season Collection:

1 x Coconut Splash (104g) NEW - refreshing melon, mango and coconut water with the tropical sweetness of coconut and vanilla
1 x Tropical Jungle (104g) NEW - a sweet mix of tropical fruits and flowers, with sugarcane and vanilla
1 x Misty Mountains (104g) NEW - pine and spearmint with lavender, patchouli, vetiver and cedarwood
1 x Warm Desert Wind (104g) NEW - smoked vanilla and patchouli with a sheer cotton finish
1 x Cuban Mojito (104g) - a chilled mix of mint and lime
1 x Moroccan Argan Oil (104g) - an exotic aroma of argan oil, patchouli and sandalwood
1 x Dreamy Summer Nights (104g) - a blend of vanilla bean, heliotrope and a hint of woodiness
1 x Sunset Breeze (104g) - tropical fruits in the warm breeze
1 x Delicious Guava (104g) - the delicious, juicy taste of ripe guava, filled with the luscious tropics
1 x Vibrant Saffron (104g) - warm, sweet saffron infused with soft vanilla

Autumn Scents of the Season Collection:

1 x Angel Wings (104g) - vibrant and refreshing citrus notes with the calming scent of lavender
1 x Mulberry & Fig Delight (104g) - berries and figs with undertones of tonka bean and vanilla
1 x Autumn Night (104g) - brisk earthiness with lavender and woodland notes
1 x Mandarin Cranberry (104g) - sweet, sunny oranges and crisp, tangy cranberries
1 x Midnight Jasmine (104g) - a blend of water jasmine, sweet honeysuckle, neroli, and mandarin blossom
1 x Black Cherry (104g) - rich and sultry cherry notes
1 x Black Coconut (104g) - coconut, cedarwood and floral island blossoms
1 x Soft Blanket (104g) - uplifting citrus, warming amber and vanilla
1 x Autumn Glow (104g) - woody patchouli and earthy amber and tonka bean, with citrus top notes
1 x Ebony & Oak (104g) - oak, pine and ebony with subtle touches of eucalyptus and patchouli

Thanks, Tarketta! I was checking earlier as I wanted to be first but trust you to spot it and get in there before everyone, you little tinker.

£1 cheaper postage than anticipated, too.

Sorry AndiK :mysmilie_17: I just really didn't want to miss this TSV...saaaad I know

Like you say, good news re the postage, WONDER if Q has finally put on its listening hat, hmmm....

Sorry AndiK :mysmilie_17: I just really didn't want to miss this TSV...saaaad I know

Like you say, good news re the postage, WONDER if Q has finally put on its listening hat, hmmm....

Well, I'm sad too then. I don't feel quite as bad buying the smaller jars and I can give a couple as gifts. The £1 off postage is a little bonus.

I'm not buying as I can't start a small jar mountain as well, but I think the value is terrific. Also, lots of new fragrances in the first three drops.

bought the auto delivery. i had the white set and only have 4 candles left and those are clean cotton and fluffy towels both candles i don't like. which will be pressies

Just ordered mine on auto delivery as well. Quite a decent tsv for once. Make great pressies & look forward to sampling the new fragrances next year.

to be honest most of the scents are quite good in the auto delivery and these jars burn long enough to enjoy them then then move on. i hardly have any large jars left. at this price its better value than the votives which i also like

Just sat down to watch a recording of the 16.00 show and the AD option has sold out. The single is in advanced orders for 30/10.

The TSV had sold out by the 4.00pm show - they have some on Advance Order but you can't get Auto Delivery now.

Wonder if they'll have a nice OTO for the 10.00pm hour?

Just sat down to watch a recording of the 16.00 show and the AD option has sold out. The single is in advanced orders for 30/10.

Oops, sorry. Your post wasn't here when I typed mine, then I got distracted looking for OTOs and came back to send it!

Latest posts

Back