Mrs Holmes Strictly appearance

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anton has always been crap at latin, we won't even go near jive.

I remember when Ola's husband(for some reason my brain refuses to work), James started bitching back they started giving him the duffers too. He got Pamela Stephenson who was well into her 50s and not (sorry don't mean to be nasty), very skinny as the younger ones. He face was, OH F*ck again! He has said since she was the best partner he ever had, worked hard and really developed. I remember they got to the final which never happened when he had the younger pretty partners.

Loads of people for years have said Anton should be the host with Tess, but he had a few games shows to test him out and they didn't work. And pushing for him to be head judge when Len went. They seem to forget Anton and his comments some years back to a partner who was from the Indian continent. He used the P word and then, oh it was a joke she never took it that way. Burnt his bridges and no coming back. She was actually the best partner he ever had but just seemed to lose the will after the so called joke and was voted out.

This is Tess' pension fund, and is known for nothing else, so I wish they'd get rid. Her clapping like a seal and attempts at humour are just cringeworthy embarrassing. Zoe Ball proved a hit when she stepped in for Claudia, so I think a dream team would be Anton and Zoe. Despite his shortcomings I've felt sad for Anton, being lumbered with all the over 40 no-hopers with no chance of lifting the glitter ball. I bet Ruth wishes she had kept her mouth shut about longing to appear on the show, after last Saturdays performance !

Anyone know what's going on with Kevin's hair ? it looked 'odd' last year - has he had hair implants at the front ?

There is no doubt if you don't get a winner then you might as well get the most controversial as it keeps you in the public eye for the entire 3 months of the competition- no one remembers the also rans.

Anton is the master of milking it. Was that lady called Leila Rouass? They ended 4th but she never turned up for the final.

Latest posts

Back