Laura Geller TSV - 07/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Found these details on QVC Active. Not sure if this is the same one that was on QVC US.

226482 - Laura Geller 5 Piece Kiss & Bake Up Collection with Brushes
£38.00 + £3.95

It could be this as when they include brushes in our tsv they don't seem to count them in, and it sounds like the one in the us. if this makes sense, I'm not sure about this kit because I didn't like the last b and b the formula seemed different, but it might be better in the fair colour.

I check the TSV on QVC US every day to get a sneak preview of what we might get. (Yes, I know that's sad & I don't care!) There definitely hasn't been an LG TSV since the one that had the Rimz in & split pan Balance & Bronze & Brighten. I just couldn't remember if this was that TSV kit or not...

So... between the two of us I think we can say this was definitely the last LG US TSV!

I'm getting really hopeful now... I really want to try the Rimz! :)

Haha thats not sad!!! LG stuff is fab, I've been walking around beaming from ear to ear since I found out! :D

Just got these details from CS.

1 x 28g Spackle Under make-up Primer
1 x 9g Balance-n-Bronze
1 x 9g Blush-n-Brighten Apricot Berry
1 x 1.2g Eye Rimz Baked Wet/Dry Eye Accents Bewitching Bronze
1 x 8ml Dream Creams Lip Palette Apricot Berry (This Lip Palette contains four poured lipsticks)
1 x Double Ended Face/Cheek Brush
1 x Retractable Lip Brush
1 x Eye Rimz Lining Brush

I'm out too, I really wanted the Balance and Brighten. Besides, I've enough BE to do me for quite some time yet, thanks to my lovely pal Jabba. :D

May have to ask for this for Christmas pressie off someone! Hadn't realised before that the Balance and Bronze is one half Balance and Brighten.

Although I usually buy the LG TSVs I will give this one a miss. The apricot toned blushers look awful on me and anyway I have now discovered BE Glee which for me is the best blusher in the whole wide world. I have plenty of the Balance and Brighten which I use when I am in too much of a hurry to use my BE Foundation and so I will be saving my money this time round.

This looks like it's one for me - thanks to those of you who hunted it down. The only thing is, although it's great for someone brand new to the range, I have so many LG brushes I could start a shop!

I wish she would bring in a 'basics' kit without the brushes to help keep the cost down a little.

It's not for me either - I find her colours very dark - I look very weird when I'm wearing her make up - a bit like those things out of Dead Set! lol

Me too - I always find that even if I put just a small amount on I look like I have trowelled it on. But then even looking at Laura when she is presenting she always looks like she has tonnes of the blusher on. I like a more of a natural look.

Latest posts

Back