Laura Geller TSV - 07/12/08

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Am I the only one in the world who doesn't fancy looking orange?

Won't be going for this one.

Does anyone have the item number for the balance & brighten? I have about a week's worth left & as there isn't B&B on it's own in the TSV I need to buy one but can't find it on the web.

TIA

Huge thanks Calvin, that's the one! For some reason (probably my abysmal searching skills) I couldn't find it earlier today.

Off to order one.

Brushes

I know that this is going to sound picky but I really dont like the double ended brushes that they seem to put in TSV's a lot. I like to stand them in a jar with the bristles pointing upwards but you cant do that with double ended ones. My friend likes them and has them in a tray and says they are space saving as you dont have so many 'sticks'!

I know that its the quality of the make up that counts, its just one of those little things that irritate :2:

Bet

Laura Geller 5 Piece Kiss & Bakeup Collection with Brushes
Today's Special Value Price £39.70
QVC Price £47.75
Item Number 226482
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Get a complete look for day and night with this Laura Geller make-up set. It contains full sizes of bestselling Balance-n-Bronze (9g) and Blush-n-Brighten (9g) in Apricot Berry for exceptional colour and radiance. Plus, there's brand-new Dream Creams Lip Palette (8ml) in Apricot Berry, giving you complete coverage and lipgloss-like shine, as well as Eye Rimz Baked Shadow (1.2g) in new shade Bewitching Bronze for gorgeous eyes. Completing the set is bestselling Spackle Under Make-up Primer (28g) in a travel size, and three brushes for expert application.

Not been watching QVC for a few weeks as Sky has been playing up, just tuned in to see the TSV IRL and OMG what has happened to Alison?

I stayed up to have a look but won't be buying.

I agree with Bet about double ended brushes.

I absolutely hate half and half compacts.

Not my colours

I wanted B&B so any offer without that isn't worth consideration.

Getting a bit cynical about offers as they all seem to have items in them that are not popular or used. Perhaps the time has come to just buy what I love and use and get rid of the boxes of make up and skin care I have.

Not been watching QVC for a few weeks as Sky has been playing up, just tuned in to see the TSV IRL and OMG what has happened to Alison?

She looks like she has split her lip...maybe she fell off her horse.

B&B is great for days when I'm in a rush and to put in my handbag for touching up. The BE has better coverage, which I need, and better staying power.
I'm relieved to hear that cos I'm desperate to try B&B but can't afford it. I've got loads of different mineral foundations to use up, but I just love the idea of the B&B. (If anyone's got some and hate it, let me know and I'll buy it off yah for a pittance :) )

The orange bias in the TSV colours has saved me weeping over that too, thank goodness. And I thought that the models looked caked up with the makeup tonight.

Poor Ali, it must hurt!

clemenzina

OMG, colours for a native

I do like Laura but boy does she get it wrong with her colours. Especially in the TSV's. The majority of "girlies" in this country are English Roses oir Celtic Flower like Alison. Her colours always seem far too strong and dark.

Smashbox on the hand always seem to get it right.

What a shame for Laura. I suspect this TSV wont be moving very fast unless newbies believe all the sales flannel though.

They excitedly try it at home and see a Native American Indian staring back at them! Not colours that are easy to apply by the average English Rose or Celtic Flower. I should know! HOW!

I had far too many glasses of wine last night and bought it (only remembered that I did when the confirmation email came through this morning..........). Thank goodness I didn't buy anything else, why oh why can I not resist the lure of make up........:ANYWORD:

BSx

Latest posts

Back