Liz Earle TSV 22/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen this on their website.

Tune in from midnight on Saturday 21st October and throughout the day on Sunday 22nd October to join our ambassadors, Caroline Archer and Sarah Carr, as they present this beautiful 6-piece collection. Featuring an exclusive beauty bag, our limited-edition floral-scented Cleanse & Polish™ Rose & Cedrat, plus our Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash and Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream, it’s a heavenly treat for both skin and senses.

regarding cleanse and polish i find the super drug coco butter cleanser a lot less aggressive and no spots

No bag. Arrrrrrrgh, no bag. I'll buy the rest. Grumble, grumble, grumble.

Probably missing something (almost certainly!) but says above (as on Liz Earle website) the tsv is "featuring an exclusive beauty bag"...?!

I'm hoping it contains the basics - C&P (though could live without that as buy and use much cheaper alternatives and says already it includes the limited edition version), instant boost skin toner, skin repair and eyebright.
I know I could buy the LE monthly offer but they never include the eyebright as the fee gift and it's often something I don't want like make up, and I refuse to pay extra on top for it ;)

Probably missing something (almost certainly!) but says above (as on Liz Earle website) the tsv is "featuring an exclusive beauty bag"...?!
Yes, that's why... Some people have so many bags, they could open a shop. And if insted of a bag, an additional product would be included....

Yes, that's why... Some people have so many bags, they could open a shop. And if insted of a bag, an additional product would be included....

Aha sarcasm ;) Doesn't always translate in writing! Thought they were bemoaning lack of a bag...

I quite like a bag included IF it's decent (which Liz Earle ones mostly but not always are) and especially with a Christmassy or gift tsv, but only if it doesn't count as one of the number of pieces in a kit and really is a free extra (and they couldn't include a full sized product instead..!

Think this is better value than of the recent offer

I was weighing it up and I'm not sure - depends on what you would normally buy, doesn't it? I wouldn't usually buy Liz Earle body products - they are nice but I find them very over priced...

The offer is as always £45 with the two free gifts and free post - but tsv is £55 ish inc post so I could buy something else from LE direct (eg eyebright) to take it over £50 and then you get another 3 travel free gifts ;)

So sorry waffling on think I'm over thinking the whole thing!!

Oh no! It doesn't eyebright as I had been hoping :(

It's also worse value than last year's Christmas TSV (£56 inc p&p, I just looked up my order!) which was almost identical (two hand products instead of the two body ones) BUT that was 7 piece with the inclusion of the beloved eyebright..!

To quote the dragons, I'm out..!

This was the last one I was referring to :

Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.231966

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.234071

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a fresh and fruity, limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli fragrance, Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulations to suit your skin type, plus plenty more skincare delights. Perfect for giving your routine a refresh this summer, this Liz Earle set is a must-have for devotees of the brand, as well as anyone looking for a gentle yet effective routine to help revitalise the look of their complexion.

A summer surprise - the limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is packed with chamomile, rosemary, grapefruit and patchouli extracts, and is the perfect way to get energised in the morning, feel uplifted while you remove make-up, and cleanse the day away at night.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish in the original formula, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, Gentle Face Exfoliator to smooth and perfect your complexion, and Skin Repair Moisturiser to moisturise and soothe.

Keep your skincare stash stocked - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml; full size) - a revitalising update on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of zesty grapefruit and woody patchouli, with a creamy cocoa butter base
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to help soothe your skin if it feels dehydrated. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (200ml; full size) - this smoothing trouble-shooter for congested or dry skin works to gently buff away dead skin cells, purify your complexion and keep skin looking soft and moisturised. Formulated with fine jojoba beads, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light Combination/Oily - designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness. This hydrating cream is enriched with a blend of avocado oil, borage oil, echinacea, hops and the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E

Not for me either. Haven't used Liz Earle for a good couple of years. There's a lot more better beauty products out there. A good brand to try which is reasonably priced is Mario Badescu. Their Orange cleansing soap is lovely & only £12 for 236ml, the facial spray with aloe, herbs & rosewater is great too.

I was weighing it up and I'm not sure - depends on what you would normally buy, doesn't it? I wouldn't usually buy Liz Earle body products - they are nice but I find them very over priced...

The offer is as always £45 with the two free gifts and free post - but tsv is £55 ish inc post so I could buy something else from LE direct (eg eyebright) to take it over £50 and then you get another 3 travel free gifts ;)

So sorry waffling on think I'm over thinking the whole thing!!

Waffle away. I go between Liz Earle direct and QVC but you're right, the postage from LE is cheaper, and you get freebies, so it's a good way to stock up. I still like the range of facial cleanser etc, and I love the tonic and eyebright and always have a stock of them, the tonic is excellent for hot face days in summer just to spritz too.

Not for me either. Haven't used Liz Earle for a good couple of years. There's a lot more better beauty products out there. A good brand to try which is reasonably priced is Mario Badescu. Their Orange cleansing soap is lovely & only £12 for 236ml, the facial spray with aloe, herbs & rosewater is great too.
Just read your post, and this is a brand new to me. I have gone to their website and what a difference in pricing - I may just give this a try - thank you.

This was the last one I was referring to :

Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.231966

Auto-Delivery Liz Earle 5 Piece Invigorate Your Senses Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.234071

QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Liz Earle features award-winning Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser in a fresh and fruity, limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli fragrance, Skin Repair Moisturiser in a choice of formulations to suit your skin type, plus plenty more skincare delights. Perfect for giving your routine a refresh this summer, this Liz Earle set is a must-have for devotees of the brand, as well as anyone looking for a gentle yet effective routine to help revitalise the look of their complexion.

A summer surprise - the limited edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser is packed with chamomile, rosemary, grapefruit and patchouli extracts, and is the perfect way to get energised in the morning, feel uplifted while you remove make-up, and cleanse the day away at night.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish in the original formula, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, Gentle Face Exfoliator to smooth and perfect your complexion, and Skin Repair Moisturiser to moisturise and soothe.

Keep your skincare stash stocked - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more every 60 days, at today’s brilliant price.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Grapefruit & Patchouli Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml; full size) - a revitalising update on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of zesty grapefruit and woody patchouli, with a creamy cocoa butter base
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (100ml; full size) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to help soothe your skin if it feels dehydrated. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula, rose-scented geranium, cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Gentle Face Exfoliator (200ml; full size) - this smoothing trouble-shooter for congested or dry skin works to gently buff away dead skin cells, purify your complexion and keep skin looking soft and moisturised. Formulated with fine jojoba beads, eucalyptus oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light Combination/Oily - designed to help replace lost moisture and protect your skin against dryness. This hydrating cream is enriched with a blend of avocado oil, borage oil, echinacea, hops and the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E

Oh sorry! Didn't realise you meant last TSV... But that was a good £10 cheaper than this one (inc p&p) so still don't think this one their best ever value... But if you love the body products and would usually pay their prices for them then it probably is good value just not for me!

Latest posts

Back