Liz Earle TSV 22/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the super drug one has cocoa butter,sweet almond oil, sugar beet extract, lotus flower extract,kiwi fruit extract,bilberry fruit, sugar cane extract,orange fruit extract,maple sugar extract,vitamin e. its a creamy cleanser very rich but not cloying

sounds like a dessert:cake:

I'll also be ordering the c&p duo in sweet orange & clove when it's avaiable and I ordered the sweet orange & mint from Liz Earle direct yesterday.

"Can't stand cheap" love it, love it. I hate cheap too, unless it's wine :mysmilie_17: Couldn't resist on the easy peasy pays, so it's bought. I even quite like the bag - I did say "quite".

CC

The tsv is on the beauty channel just now, and they've said there will be a fragrance liz earle tsv before Xmas.

The tsv is on the beauty channel just now, and they've said there will be a fragrance liz earle tsv before Xmas.

Like last year then! I was so cross as last year's sold out within 30 minutes! I like the fragrances apart from the No 1! It's vile!

Not sure if it’s just mine. My Instant Boost Skin Tonic from the TSV, is all in foreign on the back !

I can't used C&P yet get endless emails from Liz Earle(sorry Anna), the latest yesterday was about a competition. You had explain how much you love C&P and what its done for your skin? Inflamed my rosacea for me.:mysmilie_17: Think its the cocoa butter which is famous for cloying pores etc, it was after they removed the almond milk and upper the former I had to stop using. The prizes very good, large hamper worth £200+, treatments in a flag ship store(that would be city centre Boots for me), and runners up a year's supply of C&P.

Now I have bought from them online as I do like the Superskin range, the eye cream especially and bought in their sale after last Xmas. Cannot stand the smell of the normal moisturiser they give in most TSVs

I do think since Walgreen/Boots bought the company from Avon, dare I say they have stream lined quite a bit. The fore mentioned bags you usually got free with TSVs and sets they sold online. They discontinued the BEST blush brush ever. Really! It cost £12.50 or 99? Had mine a number of years and brilliant angled brush. I remember thinking of buying a back up and was surprised when the manager in the Boots counter said it was discontinued. They kept the other make up brushes and even he said the blush brush was the best seller of all the brushes, not just at that counter but in the company.

i can't use cleanse and polish either but i think its the eucalyptus. plus i don't really like the smell. its very medicinal. i agree about the regular moisturiser the smell of sandalwood reminds me of 99p avon face cream in the green tub. that really sets my skin in overdrive. but her body stuff is nice so is the fragrances if you get them for £30 or less. £55 imo is far too much

Like last year then! I was so cross as last year's sold out within 30 minutes! I like the fragrances apart from the No 1! It's vile!

No 9 is the one I think is vile! For the right price I'd consider No 100, it reminds me of something but can't think what.

I don't usually buy the LE tsv as I only really use C&P and Skin Boost tonic which I get direct from LE when I need it. However, I thought this looked like a good deal and will use all of it except the moisturiser which my daughter uses so Ive gone for it.

i managed to get no.9 for £13 new and boxed as it had no lid. there were a lot selling on e bay. i phoned liz earle to check it was bona fide quoting the number on the bottle checking if it was genuine which it was. i don't love it as much as say 1 or 15 or even 100 but i get the most good comments when i wear it.

I like no 15 best and like no1 as well but can't abide the others, I think they are good quality scents for the price, I tried the latest Chanel perfume the other day (Gabrielle) and the scent disappeared in no time, bearing in mind the cost of it I was not impressed. I bought number 1 on cyber Monday last year with the eyebright free from LE direct, hope they have some good offers this year too. Think I wil go for the tsv as it seems such good value although I really don't need it, but fancy trying the bodywash and lotion

Bought the TSV as my friend loves LE stuff and the bag is pretty, so she is getting it for xmas, or her birthday which is soon after. Another one ticked off my list. I'm doing well this year!

Oh dear, just channel hopped on to have a look and it still hasn't sold out at 8.30pm and it's on with Fibby Flint, queue the rock hard sell and strained singy, songy breathless voice, just so you know how good the deal is. :mysmilie_13:

I was quite surprised at least one option did not sell out, I noticed normal limited.

Talking to a friend yesterday morning she was considering buy for her eldest daughter for Xmas. I told her it was a good deal and her daughter really loved the last time she bought her a TSV earlier in the year. So she went for it without watching any of the shows.

Light and dry/sensitive didn't sell out and normal/combination went to advanced orders, I was a bit surprised myself to be honest, I thought they'd be all gone by midday.

Latest posts

Back