Liz Earle TSV 22/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not for me either. Haven't used Liz Earle for a good couple of years. There's a lot more better beauty products out there. A good brand to try which is reasonably priced is Mario Badescu. Their Orange cleansing soap is lovely & only £12 for 236ml, the facial spray with aloe, herbs & rosewater is great too.

Ooh thanks for the tip! I will definitely search that out... For me I can easily find a cleanse and polish alternative but I do like the dry/sensitive moisturiser... And I've never found a replacement that I like as much for the ibstant boost skin tonic - or anything quite akin to the eyebright...

Waffle away. I go between Liz Earle direct and QVC but you're right, the postage from LE is cheaper, and you get freebies, so it's a good way to stock up. I still like the range of facial cleanser etc, and I love the tonic and eyebright and always have a stock of them, the tonic is excellent for hot face days in summer just to spritz too.

Ahh thanks for letting me waffle away ;) Helps to "talk through" the options especially when you live on your lonesome (unless you count the cat which I do for most things but he's just not interested in my beauty regime ;) He just tends to lick himself clean haha!

But guess what I got via email? A 15% discount code for Liz Earle on full sized products and order over £20 (doesn't include offers or gift sets etc etc) but does mean I can stock up on IBST and eyebright I hope..!
Happy to share code but does seem to be account specific (not ordered direct forever so trying to tempt me back?! It's worked!!)

I used to use Eyebright for bathing my eyes in the morning but I’ve gone back to Optrex now,don’t need anymore cleanser as I’ve ordered the Milky Gel cleanser from The Glossier who are now shipping to the UK.

Liz Earle 6 Piece Complete Face & Body Botanical Beauty Gift.
Now live, £49.96 & on 4 easy payments.

Liz Earle 6 Piece Complete Face & Body Botanical Beauty Gift
Item Number: 231893
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.96
P&P £5.95

or 4 Easy Pays of £12.49

This comprehensive beauty collection from Liz Earle features the limited edition Rose & Cedrat Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Wash and Rosemary & Rock Rose Botanical Body Cream, plus a trio of bestselling skincare treats. Whether you're new to Liz Earle or a long-term devotee of the brand, this fabulous selection will ensure your skin looks and feels hydrated, cleansed and thoroughly pampered.

A seasonal treat - with elegant rose notes and a touch of uplifting cedrat, the limited edition Rose & Cedrat Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser offers a sophisticated take on the classic formulation - the perfect way to start your morning, or help you unwind in the evening and cleanse away the day. Plus, it comes in a beautiful embossed canister, making it ideal for gifting.

Iconic favourites you love - in this collection you’ll find bestselling products that act as the cornerstone of any Liz Earle skincare routine, including award-winning Cleanse & Polish to cleanse and gently exfoliate, Instant Boost Skin Tonic for a refreshing hit of hydration, and Skin Repair Moisturiser in your choice of formulation to help hydrate and soothe.

Just for you - both Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash and Body Cream have been developed for QVC customers, meaning you can enjoy this sumptuous scent even more knowing you're receiving something extra special.

Contains:

1 x Limited Edition Rose & Cedrat Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (150ml; full size) - a sophisticated, floral take on the classic Cleanse & Polish formulation. Infused with aromatic notes of damask rose and crisp cedrat, with a creamy cocoa butter base
1 x Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser (200ml; supersize) - a concentrated cleansing cream formulated to help remove daily grime and make-up, and gently lift away dead skin cells to reveal smooth, soft, radiant skin. Contains eucalyptus essential oil, rosemary and chamomile, plus cocoa butter
1 x Instant Boost Skin Tonic (200ml; full size) - this floral-scented, non-drying toner helps to refresh, soothe and brighten the look of your skin. Gentle and alcohol-free, it also adds a fine layer of moisture to help soothe your skin if it feels dehydrated. Formulated with aloe vera, calendula and rose-scented geranium, plus cucumber and vitamin E
1 x Skin Repair Moisturiser (50ml; full size) in a choice of Dry/Sensitive, Normal/Combination or Light Combination/Oily - designed to help replace lost moisture and keep your complexion feeling smooth and soft. This hydrating cream is enriched with a blend of avocado oil, borage oil, echinacea, hops and the antioxidants beta-carotene and vitamin E
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash (200ml; full size) - a creamy formulation with naturally-derived foaming agents developed to help gently cleanse your skin, and leave it delicately scented with notes of herbaceous rosemary and rock rose
1 x Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream (200ml; full size) - this pampering cream has been formulated to leave your skin feeling silky smooth, and features a fragrance blend including rosemary and rock rose essential oils
1 x botanical-print canvas bag
2 x muslin cloths

How to use:

Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser:

Phase 1 - Cleansing: massage gently onto dry skin over your eyes, face and neck to help purify, soften and stimulate circulation
Phase 2 - Polishing: rinse the pure muslin cloth in hand-hot water and wring out before gently polishing off the cream. Finish by splashing your face with cool water

Instant Boost Skin Tonic:

Twist up cap, pour a generous amount onto cotton wool and sweep over your face and neck
Apply daily after Cleanse & Polish morning and night
Follow with your Skin Repair moisturiser

Skin Repair Moisturiser:

Gently massage into your face and neck morning and evening
Makes a great base for your make-up

Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Wash:

Squeeze into your hands and apply to your damp skin
For a richer lather, apply with a body sponge or glove
Massage onto your skin and rinse thoroughly

Rosemary & Rock Rose Body Cream:

Use daily all over your body in light, upward strokes

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.231893

Ahh thanks for letting me waffle away ;) Helps to "talk through" the options especially when you live on your lonesome (unless you count the cat which I do for most things but he's just not interested in my beauty regime ;) He just tends to lick himself clean haha!

But guess what I got via email? A 15% discount code for Liz Earle on full sized products and order over £20 (doesn't include offers or gift sets etc etc) but does mean I can stock up on IBST and eyebright I hope..!
Happy to share code but does seem to be account specific (not ordered direct forever so trying to tempt me back?! It's worked!!)

Although I am registered with Liz Earle to receive emails, etc, they never send any. I have spoken to them before about this, and they were useless, saying that I must have blocked them and it wasn't their fault, blah, blah, blah. I end up re-setting my preferences, and the emails start again, and then about 2 weeks later stop. I have just re-set it again in the hope I get the 15% offer.

a lot of cleanser again. i love the super drug one. its fantastic. i like Perricone neuropeptide but my skin looks great with either so will stick to the super drug naturally radiant hot cloth cleanser for £2.75 150ml that lasted me several months

I am tempted as it has different body products in it. I thought it would be hand wash + hand cream as usual!

I was on the cusp of ordering now it is 'live' but then only for the C&P & IBST. I have been quite OK with some Boots wash off cleansers (thanks Boffy, will try the Superdrug one!)& have just bought a IBST Spritzer.The remaining items I wouldn't go out of my way to buy.So will try & be sensible & save my cash.Other than that it is good value!!

Mine are on their way :clapping: However they are in the Hermes National Sorting Hub & will probably sit there awhile :sad:

The liz earle company used to give such lovely washbags and beauty bags of the highest quality made by a well established and famous company, now all they give are those horrible canvas things, whenever i get one i bin it, can't stand cheapness and it so surprises me. I would have all that's in the tsv except that i know i won't use the body wash and body cream, or the bag. So instead of ordering this, i shall just order what i know i will use.

I'm so disappointed with this tsv.

Although I am registered with Liz Earle to receive emails, etc, they never send any. I have spoken to them before about this, and they were useless, saying that I must have blocked them and it wasn't their fault, blah, blah, blah. I end up re-setting my preferences, and the emails start again, and then about 2 weeks later stop. I have just re-set it again in the hope I get the 15% offer.

Sorry Anna only just seen this as sadly unable to get online that much these days due the ole illness..
What a pain about the emails from Liz Earle. It's same for me with Aldi and Denby - sign up and then never get them despite adding addresses to my contacts etc (Aldis now come but go to junk mail so that's an improvement haha!

Anyway hopefully I won't get in trouble and also hope it's not account specific as I had a feeling it may be but here is the code - 15% off £20 plus spend and only on full sized products and no gifts or existing offers (inc the monthly offer) etc etc...

17OCTL-FF2MWC

Last edited:
I was on the cusp of ordering now it is 'live' but then only for the C&P & IBST. I have been quite OK with some Boots wash off cleansers (thanks Boffy, will try the Superdrug one!)& have just bought a IBST Spritzer.The remaining items I wouldn't go out of my way to buy.So will try & be sensible & save my cash.Other than that it is good value!!

Well done for being sensible ;) Me too just ordering what I would use (IBST and maybe moisturiser or eyebright direct!)

The liz earle company used to give such lovely washbags and beauty bags of the highest quality made by a well established and famous company, now all they give are those horrible canvas things, whenever i get one i bin it, can't stand cheapness and it so surprises me. I would have all that's in the tsv except that i know i won't use the body wash and body cream, or the bag. So instead of ordering this, i shall just order what i know i will use.

I'm so disappointed with this tsv.

Me too! Not bad I if you maybe want to split and gift but not for me sadly :(
But I don't mind the bags - definitely wouldn't throw away! A last Xmas tsv was an embroidered canvas one and gave to mum with some Liz Earle items that matched and it was quite nice quality with good zip and lining...

If you want to order direct just posted a code for LE direct which may help?!

Sorry Anna only just seen this as sadly unable to get online that much these days due the ole illness..
What a pain about the emails from Liz Earle. It's same for me with Aldi and Denby - sign up and then never get them despite adding addresses to my contacts etc (Aldis now come but go to junk mail so that's an improvement haha!

Anyway hopefully I won't get in trouble and also hope it's not account specific as I had a feeling it may be but here is the code - 15% off £20 plus spend and only on full sized products and no gifts or existing offers (inc the monthly offer) etc etc...

17OCTL-FF2MWC

Thank you for the code Totally Loopy Lou - I will give it a try but as you say, it may be account specific.

Still no emails received from them even though I re-set my settings. When I have complained to Liz Earle Customer Services they have been no help at all and quite disinterested.

Sorry you are still unwell. I hope today has been a better day for you.

17OCTL-FF2MWC

Well slap my thigh and call me Elvis - the code worked for me Totally Loopy Lou. Thank you again.

Well mine's been delivered - but unfortunatelly not to me! Apparently it was left by Hermes 'securely' in a porch I don't have! Now awaiting letter from QVC

the super drug one has cocoa butter,sweet almond oil, sugar beet extract, lotus flower extract,kiwi fruit extract,bilberry fruit, sugar cane extract,orange fruit extract,maple sugar extract,vitamin e. its a creamy cleanser very rich but not cloying

Latest posts

Back