Liz Earle TSV 22/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl, I still haven't got mine, what's changed???

If you look on the Q web site the pack shot of the bottle front is different than the one of the video.
I think calendula is missing from the ingredients list on the front.
Also a previous one of mine is the same as the pack shot.
My old one and the new one on the back is different the new doesn't have the ingredients listed on the back just a sticker which seems to refer to see the booklet that came with the TSV'S
I've two deliveries as one a gift for my DD, haven't checked that as yet.
From what I recall as its upstairs but I think the TSV one has some French wording on it will need to double check on that.

If you look on the Q web site the pack shot of the bottle front is different than the one of the video.
I think calendula is missing from the ingredients list on the front.
Also a previous one of mine is the same as the pack shot.
My old one and the new one on the back is different the new doesn't have the ingredients listed on the back just a sticker which seems to refer to see the booklet that came with the TSV'S
I've two deliveries as one a gift for my DD, haven't checked that as yet.
From what I recall as its upstairs but I think the TSV one has some French wording on it will need to double check on that.

Good spot, Dream Girl!

My one is exactly as you describe; calendula, and ingredients lising missing from the bottle. Also, some text on reverse of bottle in French.

I compared the ingredient list printed in the booklet enclosed with the TSV with the ingredients listed on the LE website, and the only difference is that the last two ingredients on the IBST with the TSV, are transposed.

(Instant Boost Skin Tonic Ingredient list from LE Website: Aqua (water), Aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, Glycerin, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, Tocopherol (vitamin E), Cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, Anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower extract, Calendula officinalis (calendula) flower extract, Humulus lupulus (hops) extract, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Allantoin, Parfum (fragrance), Benzoic acid, Tocopheryl acetate, Dehydroacetic acid, Sodium hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin, Citric acid, Potassium sorbate.

Oh dear, are we to assume this is yet another 'improvement' to a LE staple, i.e. expensive ingredients replaced by cheaper ones?

I don't think IBST has been as good as it was for a good few years now, especially the gorgeous smell that it used to have.

Thank you for the info on this ...I love the Skin tonic it's the only thing I use and other half uses the eye bright in summmer for hay fever ...works a treat for him ....soothes really well .....I popped into mcdonalds and on the way out I got out my body shop hand cream pumpkin vanilla I think it's called ...I quickly offered two of the ladies who work in the there some as I know them ( Thursday breakfast treat lol for doing all the housework day before ) and both of them literally lit up at the smell and the texture ...they were over the moon to have tried it bless them ..I was quite taken aback ..I think it's such a gorgeous comforting smell ...all natural products if I'm not mistaken ...I am addicted and I think the ladies will be making a shopping trip to body shop very soon :mysmilie_17: the lady who usually looks really fed up beamed bless her ...all for a lovely smell of vanilla pumpkin lol

I was browsing the LE counter in Boots a couple of weeks ago. A woman was returning a tube of C&P, saying it wasn't the same as the one she had just used up, and was disgusted at the now obvious cheaper quality. The LE assistant looked surprised but refunded the woman.
As I walked away from the counter, I heard her say to the girl on the nearby Lancome counter, "that's the second one of these returned this week"
They are going to lose a lot of regular customers if this carries on I'm sure.

Just compared my Skin Boost Tonic with the one that I am using, and you are quite right the packaging is different and there is french on the back. Hope it still smells the same. I must say that I haven't noticed any difference in the C&P but I will certainly keep an eye out. Thanks for the tips

Latest posts

Back