IT Cosmetics TSV 05/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm after a decent highlighter brush so gonna hold back ordering the hightlighter/brush duo off QVC until I know what this TSV is.

I'm impressed that QVC US have broken away from the fetters of alphabetical order and listed the foundation shades in order from Fair to Deep (with light medium tan etc in between!). I love a bit of common sense; maybe they could run a work-shop for the UK web team? I'm dreaming ofcouse!

I don't really like the look of this TSV - would use all the products apart from the foundation but don't really want.

Am pleased it has the universal eyebrow pencil, but was really hoping for byebye concealer & a highlighter.

If this is ours too, I'll be passing. Can't stand the foundation.

I have to agree, I didn't rate that powder foundation.

Funnily enough I'm wearing that for the first time today and the ****** stuff oxidised so badly, I've been channelling 'oompa loompa' since mid-morning :Angry:

Was really hoping for the powder compact like in the US 5 Piece one. In fact much prefer the one they got. Hate foundations that oxidise, doesn't take much for me to look tangoed with my very pale skin.

I need byebye undereye and the universal brow pencil so as it's only about £12 more (plus postage) for a foundation, brush & mascara I think I'll buy this. Would have liked the price to have been a little cheaper though.

I won't be buying either, there's nothing new in the set we haven't seen already.

Latest posts

Back