Customer care line vs order line

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Susie Wusie

Registered Shopper
Just rung the customer care line and after holding on for over 11 minutes I gave up, I then rang the order line and was put through to someone straight away , so would this suggest there are many many people with queries on their orders or their returns and nobody ordering at the moment?

In the early days customer care would pick up immediately, as my QVC shopping days drew to a close about four years ago, I found when I had to report that I'd got someone's return again having paid full price for a new item, I did find I had to wait a few minutes for someone to pick up. Apparently, I think it was early last year, they let a lot of call centre staff go so maybe this could be why they're sitting there rubbing their hands together waiting for an order to be placed.

I never ring the order line but do use the app or QCut. Whenever I've rung the CS centre (if that's what you mean by customer care) they've always answered very promptly. I do phone in the evening though so maybe that makes a difference.

Funny I noticed a post yesterday on their Facebook page from someone complaining she was on hold for ages and gave up. Not sure but I think it was over 15-30 minutes?

Latest posts

Back