Christmas - Bored Already.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I agree boffy, no one can come close to Amazons customers service and yes to be refunded minutes after you've dropped your parcel off is amazing, they understand that you've done your part, you've got your receipt so therefore you should have your money back, unlike QVC the tight fisted gits who keep hold of your money till it has to be prized out of their tight little fists. :mysmilie_17:

you have cheered me up shopperholic and i needed to lol. yes they are tight fisted Gits. they need to stop being harrods. cut down on the ott brand ambasadors wages and 6 models for a two minute slot and get real. also remember the customer is always right and stop making them jump through hoops when qvc get it wrong again and again

you have cheered me up shopperholic and i needed to lol. yes they are tight fisted Gits. they need to stop being harrods. cut down on the ott brand ambasadors wages and 6 models for a two minute slot and get real. also remember the customer is always right and stop making them jump through hoops when qvc get it wrong again and again

I agree boffy, to wait a month for a refund when they know you've either not received it or you've got proof you've returned it is totally unacceptable in this day and age, aw I'm glad it gave you a giggle. :mysmilie_17: true though, they are aren't they. :mysmilie_15:

It's hard to believe but it gets crappier (is there such a word) every year.

This is a golden opportunity to get new customers and, more to the point, win us oldies back, with new products but oh no, it will be poo smelly, smelly wax, glittery tat, Poundland toys, and Groundhog beauty.

I'm out!

Oh I'm sure there is - crappy, crappier, crappiest :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back