Mally TSV 26/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wear brown eyeliner, I find it much less harsh than black eyeliner (especially at my age) and it matches my eyes.

Jacqualina, me too and in fact have all sorts of shades in my stash - these Mally eyeliners are the best ones I've ever used, they literally do not budge and the colour stays true all day

I have wishy washy blue eyes that go red very easily when I'm even a tad tired. Black looks too harsh on me and I have to be careful with browns - any red in them makes my redness even worse. Burgundy and I can also join the Walking Dead cast.

I did have a pencil from a Mally set that QVC did a while back and I just slapped it on when it arrived. It was a darkish coppery brown that I honestly thought would look awful, but amazingly, suits me better than anything I've tried before.

I should look on eBay for a backup as I use it quite a bit, but can't remember the name. Are the colours named on the Mally pencils? (Too lazy to look and then I probably won't be able to make it out!)

The name should be on the barrel (see pic). If this is of any use Alter Ego PM me - I sold a couple on ebay but they came back - broke easily in these propelling pencils. The Evercolour Starlight ones that you sharpen are better and better value.

Attachments

• expressolane.jpg
    expressolane.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 89

Latest posts

Back