Mally TSV 26/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally TSV 26/10/17

I feel a day long headache coming on that day...:giggle:

QVC US have very similar kit but with 3 lip glosses so we get the watered down collection as a TSV :mysmilie_10:

Mally Shine Bright & Share the Joy 9 Piece Make-Up Gift Set & 3 Bags
Item Number: 234013
QVC Price £43.00
Todays Special Value Price £33.98
P&P £3.95

This nine-piece Shine Bright & Share the Joy collection from Mally features three eyeshadow sticks, three mascaras and three eyeliners in a variety of gorgeous shades and formulas, plus three stylish gift bags in silver, gold and rose gold. Split up this fabulous set however you wish and treat loved ones this festive season, plus (just so you know) it's fine to keep a few bits back for yourself we won't tell!

Iconic picks - Mally's chosen her favourite products to feature, with the Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra, More is More Mascara and Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner all making an appearance. In a host of rich shades, it's easy to create a variety of different looks, whatever the occasion.

Contains:

3 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extras in Golden Hour (peachy gold), Bliss (metallic cocoa) and Chocolate Diamond (coppery bronze) (1.6g) - a smudge-, transfer-, and crease-resistant eyeshadow stick that sets quickly and can be used for a sheer wash of colour, or layered for a more intense look
3 x Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liners in Onyx (deep black), Walnut (rich brown) and Shadow (silver-grey) (0.3g) - an award-winning, soft-gliding pencil that's transfer-, crease-, and water-resistant
1 x More is More Mascara in Black (9g) - a rich, creamy formula that coats lashes with jet black colour to give the look of false lashes. The specially-designed brush helps to grip and smooth the mascara out to the very tips, for the look of exceptional length and definition
1 x Pretty Perfect Lash Defining Mascara in Black (9g) - helps to separate each lash, leaving you with a naturally defined look that takes you from day to night. The specially designed brush even targets your tiniest lashes, so your eyes look wide-eyed and polished
1 x Instantly Impactful Mascara in Black (9g) - a multi-tasking formula that helps to condition your lashes and leaves them looking healthy, with a flexible film that resists flaking, smudging and clumping. Infused with avocado oil and vitamin B5
3 x cosmetic bags in silver, gold and rose gold

How to apply:
Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:

Apply Bliss all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend
To open up and brighten your eyes, take Golden Hour and apply to the centre of your lid, across the brow bone, and in the inner corner of your eye
Take Chocolate Diamond on the outer corner and into the crease to add definition

Evercolor Gel Waterproof Liner:

Trace along your upper lash line
Blend gently for a softer, smoky look

More is More Mascara:

Apply and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create the look of instant volume
Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip
Wiggle the brush from roots to tips to lift, lengthen and separate the look of your lashes

Pretty Perfect Lash Defining Mascara and Instantly Impactful Mascara:

Beginning at the base of your lashes, apply outward and upward toward lash tips, wiggling the wand slightly to help separate and coat lashes
Apply additional coats as desired to build impact

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234013

don't like the eyeliner colours barring the black who wears grey or brown eyeliner i don't. its a same as its quite nice otherwise

Did anyone else notice the end drop off the shadow stick during the demo for this item 233966? (about 2 mins into the video)

Wonder if they're ditching Mally as a brand - aside from the TSV, there don't seem to be any new products launching today which is most unusual

Has Mally sold the company, I know that Laura G's company had been taken over and that Mally had had problems before?

Unless you watch QVC and got this as a gift wouldn’t you wonder who on Earth she was,her makeup doesn’t sell that well in the American store Ulta so that says it all really.

Has Mally sold the company, I know that Laura G's company had been taken over and that Mally had had problems before?

She tried to sell the company a few years back as she filed for bankruptcy or the US light version of it. It was suppose to be worth $30 million or something like that. But the creditors stepped in and said she was trying to sell it too cheaply. The administers took over the sale and did sell, so like LG she is just the face of the company with perhaps a small share in the actual company.

don't like the eyeliner colours barring the black who wears grey or brown eyeliner i don't. its a same as its quite nice otherwise

I wear brown eyeliner, I find it much less harsh than black eyeliner (especially at my age) and it matches my eyes.

Latest posts

Back