Philosophy TSV 28/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

the fig shower gel is lovely will miss it when its gone. my fav grace is amazing grace. or pure grace. baby grace makes me feel a bit sicky don't know why

the fig shower gel is lovely will miss it when its gone. my fav grace is amazing grace. or pure grace. baby grace makes me feel a bit sicky don't know why

I like the fig shower gel too. I also like Falling In Love (was persuaded to buy it by this forum actually) - probably too sweet for many.

I know Andi can you feel her pain, never getting a weeks free bed and boredom ever again at Flintys retreat/getaway/place of spiritual healing, whatever it's called this week. :mysmilie_17:

They're running a competition. First prize is a week at The Retreat, second prize is two weeks.

(The old ones are the best!)

They're running a competition. First prize is a week at The Retreat, second prize is two weeks.

(The old ones are the best!)

:mysmilie_15: yeah, and third prize is two weeks, with Fibby Flint there to greet you on arrival :mysmilie_15:

5 Piece Collection

120ml supersize perfume a choice of Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, Pure Grace

& you get 480ml Shower gels in Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, Pure Grace

so 1 supersize perfume & 4 shower gels

4 easy pays rumoured & possible auto-delivery too

What a boring TSV this is. It's almost identical to last years but at least that one had the Fig one in to make it a little different. I'm out.

Why so many shower gels? I would have liked a matching body scrub & body lotion/butter or something, or maybe a face product or hand cream anything but 4 shower gels. I previously purchased the Baby Grace perfume which came with a huge 900 & something gram massive shower gel which just never seems to go down. I guess its what sells the most & people will give them as presents. I wouldn't give it away ha! would want it all for me so I think I'm out on this one as well.

Now I know I won't be going for this have pre-ordered my White Company advent calendar, much more exciting:mysmilie_500:

i am doing a low low key christmas this year pricewise. still got quite a lot of grace edt left, and i bought a philosophy as is and theres a huge body lotion and small shower gell, so may gift some of that. so will not buy this tsv

Shower gel is cheap to make therefore cheaper to bulk out the tsv with it.

most people i know dont want body lotions or scrubs as they just dont & wont use them & would rather have more shower gels than anything but its a good excuse to upsell body lotion/scrubs

I’d agree with this, I use loads of skin wash compared to anything else.

i liked when l'occitane sold a bit of everything. now its shower gel in different sizes and supersize hand creams. i think their first tsv had shower gel, body lotion, soaps, skincare the lot. same with philsosphy. lip balm, perfume, skincare, shower gels, in a beautiful gift box. those were the days

5 Piece Collection

120ml supersize perfume a choice of Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, Pure Grace

& you get 480ml Shower gels in Amazing Grace, Baby Grace, Falling in Love, Pure Grace

so 1 supersize perfume & 4 shower gels

4 easy pays rumoured & possible auto-delivery too

The problem with this TSV is, many will be able to choose which fragrance they want but they don't necessarily like the others and would not want the showers gels of those!! They'd be better doing set of matching items of one fragrance.

if they did a tsv in the fig: supersize edp (very jo malone) body butter, shower gel, soap and scrub. i would have gone for that like a rocket. even though i don't need ANYTHING for body atm

Latest posts

Back