Philosophy TSV 28/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

to be honest philosophy do better tsv's tham molton brown. more variety of goodies and make fab gifts

I have spotted quite a bit of Philosophy skin care in TKMaxx recently. The TSVs tend to be all about skin care these days.

The supersize of Purity was £14.99 in TKMaxx when I spotted it two weeks ago. Since they quite a few suddenly turning up.

I used to buy my gifts after Xmas at my Philosophy counter now sadly gone. Got great sets at half price.

Yes I read yesterday whilst having a mooch on QVCs FB page that Leah x (admin) "let slip" about a few upcoming TSV products, Philosophy and L'Occitane being two of them, accidentally on purpose one might think. :mysmilie_17:

So one of the Grace collections or a choice of said.

Fragrance and body products. Sorry they don't really do the skin care ones now, I am mistaken.

A few years ago I got one of their skincare try me sets. Sizes and prices were very good. Going to see if I can find anything on the internet.

Yes, I expect she used enough superlatives in her review last year to guarantee herself another Philosophy delivery from QVC. Perish the thought she might only give it 9.9 out of 10.

Yes Andi, if she only gives it 9.999% you'll know it's a rubbish TSV. :mysmilie_17:

I've noticed it's not wall to wall QVC TSVs now on the BTY Beauty blog. She is probably a way from reviewing stuff she doesn't adore yet. Who knows, maybe she is aiming to become a credible blogger.

:giggle: Flinty would tell her never to darken the door of The Retreat again.

I know Andi can you feel her pain, never getting a weeks free bed and boredom ever again at Flintys retreat/getaway/place of spiritual healing, whatever it's called this week. :mysmilie_17:

Which fragrance if any do people prefer? Subjective I know!

My fave is Pure Grace but I used to wear Inner Grace before they discontinued it - Baby Grace is nice too but I really cannot bear Amazing Grace, insipid to my nose but I know lots of people love it.

I wonder if they'll ever bring one out called "Dis" then it'll be "Dis Grace"............ :mysmilie_17:

Latest posts

Back