Philosophy TSV 28/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I did ask people when I got to work what they though of it and not one person could smell it, that was twenty minutes from spraying to getting to work, the husband couldn't smell it either. Maybe it's just my skin.

thats a shame its lovely

The fragrance options last year were baby grace, pure grace and amazing grace. Baby grace sold out first, it was an EDP and other two graces were EDT. The four body washes that came with every option were pure grace, amazing grace, falling in love and vanilla fig.

Oh, was the TSV with Falling In Love as a choice the year before?

I love the smell of Amazing Grace, I tried it years ago but unfortunately on me as soon as I sprayed it on the smell vanished minutes later, such a shame it had no staying power because it was a beautiful smell.

I did ask people when I got to work what they though of it and not one person could smell it, that was twenty minutes from spraying to getting to work, the husband couldn't smell it either. Maybe it's just my skin.

thats a shame its lovely

I have a similar experience with all the Graces except one which unfortunately has a bit of a harsh chemical smell on me - of course that one lasts longest!! I'm not sure which it is now. The body washes, on the other hand, seem to linger for a while and I like them as shampoos as well.

I'm weird though.

IN case I am tempted, which do others think is the strongest most long lasting? They all seem incredibly light to me.

Oh, was the TSV with Falling In Love as a choice the year before?

I think there were single fragrance sets in the TSV before the Christmas one and falling in love was the run away winner then.

I wonder if like last year the Baby Grace will be EDP and the others EDT.

Philosophy 5 Piece Love & Grace Fragrance Collection
Item Number: 232051
QVC Price £75.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.96
P&P £5.95

This five-piece Philosophy collection features a gorgeous mix of four Shower Gels including the scents Falling in Love, Amazing Grace, Baby Grace and Pure Grace, plus your choice of fragrance, available in a larger size that you'll currently only find at QVC. Presented to you in a beautiful silver bag, this wonderful collection makes the perfect gift for a loved one, but we don't mind if you decide to keep it for yourself!

A fragrance for everyone - each Love or Grace fragrance is different to the next, offering subtle, inviting notes in comforting scents. Choose your favourite or perhaps the fragrance you know a loved one will adore, to personalise this sweet-smelling collection.

You'll only find it here - QVC is currently the only place you'll find the Falling in Love and Baby Grace scents in both fragrance and Shower Gel form. Plus, each fragrance comes in a larger size you won’t find anywhere else. Stock up while you can!

Fragrance descriptions:
Falling in Love - infused with sun sun-ripened blackberry, sparkling jasmine and warm, comforting vanilla

Baby Grace - a nurturing, comforting fragrance with a bright floral scent that leaves skin lightly scented

Amazing Grace - clean, beautiful and feminine with scents of bergamot, blossom and musk

Pure Grace - a clean, fresh soap and water scent, just like fresh linen

Contains:

1 x Falling in Love Shower Gel (480ml) ONLY AT QVC - a moisturising formula that gently cleanses and conditions
1 x Baby Grace Shower Gel (480ml) ONLY AT QVC
1 x Amazing Grace Shower Gel (480ml)
1 x Pure Grace Shower Gel (480ml)
1 x silver bag

Plus a choice of:

1 x Falling in Love eau de toilette (120ml) ONLY AT QVC
1 x Baby Grace eau de parfum (120ml) ONLY AT QVC
1 x Amazing Grace eau de toilette (120ml) ONLY AT QVC
1 x Pure Grace eau de toilette (120ml) ONLY AT QVC

Delivered to UK mainland only (excluding UK highlands and islands, and Northern Ireland)

or 4 Easy Pays of £11.24

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.232051

I'm giving it a miss, I've still got a full 120ml EDP and 3/4 120ml EDT Amazing Grace and 2 full bottles of shower gel from last years.

You would think that they could come up with a better TSV giving it is a year since the last one. I miss the lovely big boxes full of different items they did a few years back.

I think it's a bit unfair to expect customers to pay the same price for an edt as parfum, it should've been all or none. It's a bid odd this set though, they're not exactly encouraging multiple orders with all those shower gels, mind you, buy three perfumes and you won't have to worry about bathing products for the next twelve months. :mysmilie_17:

I'm giving it a miss, I've still got a full 120ml EDP and 3/4 120ml EDT Amazing Grace and 2 full bottles of shower gel from last years.

You would think that they could come up with a better TSV giving it is a year since the last one. I miss the lovely big boxes full of different items they did a few years back.

Same here but I have the Baby Grace. I should think a lot of people feel exactly the same. It's a no from me.

Falling in love is also EDP according to the picture.

The picture on the website is wrong, just hopped on to have a look and just heard them say it's only Baby Grace that's a Parfum, so as usual, on such a big TSV day, their website is a balls up.

I have had a few Philosophy TSVs in the past & much prefer a matching set of shower/body cream /perfume etc.Saw some of the repeat & they are making a point of how you can't use too much of these bottles of EDP (or whatever they are) because they do not last.I think I will do a trawl of the High Street & try some perfumes & put my money into that.I have a shop quite near which seems to stock every perfume known to man so I can walk there (no P&P!)

There's already a handful of reviews on the TSV! :mysmilie_51:

A review should be a review, it's not a vote in a popularity contest FFS! For those who have prematurely raved about it I hope their TSV (a) never arrives, or (b) is dropped over their fence and leaks or (c) gives them an itchy reaction!

Join a forum or post on facebook if you want to enthuse before the item's even left the warehouse! :taphead:

I think it's a bit unfair to expect customers to pay the same price for an edt as parfum, it should've been all or none. It's a bid odd this set though, they're not exactly encouraging multiple orders with all those shower gels, mind you, buy three perfumes and you won't have to worry about bathing products for the next twelve months. :mysmilie_17:

i would say for the next twelve years those shower gels last ages :thinking:

Hooray, the repeat of the very first post at the top of every page of the thread has stopped!

(Random mention, sorry!)

Latest posts

Back