Philosophy TSV 28/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wrong Philosophy order...

Hiya

QVC have done it again, ordered the Philosophy TSV In Falling in Love, knew it would be popular so ordered it on Friday...

It arrived today, hubby joked I shouldn’t open it as it’s for a Christmas present, glad I did, was Baby Grace not Falling in Love...

Phoned customer service they are sending out a return slip, need to arrange to get it to a post office now. They have ordered a replacement for me, they said they will have advance orders in by 20th November...awaiting a refund then that taking the money out again...

That’s once a year something goes wrong with an order of mine , normally a TSV (been Elemis twice in the past) I don’t order much in a year...at l ast this time I should get a replacement, normally it’s just sold out and tough luck! (Well they say if you see it in stock at a later time, contact us and we’ll honour the price....it never does come back into stock...)

Why should you have to lug it to the post office? Especially when they say buying all this weighty stuff is so much easier when they deliver and you don't have to drag it round the DHS? They should arrange to collect it from you.... perhaps when they deliver the replacement!!!!! ****** nerve, IMHO.

I see they've taken the picture down from the website, could this be because the picture said Falling In Love was a parfum, but the description and presenters said it was only Baby Grace that was a parfum, the others are edt, so false advertising, and now they've messed your order up, this company is getting worse as the years go on.

Why should you have to lug it to the post office? Especially when they say buying all this weighty stuff is so much easier when they deliver and you don't have to drag it round the DHS? They should arrange to collect it from you.... perhaps when they deliver the replacement!!!!! ****** nerve, IMHO.

qvc customer service is all but null and void. if you have a problem in their making its like they want to make you the customer suffer for being a moaner. dreadful

I seem to remember this exact same shambles last year regarding the fragrances being EDT except for the one which was EDP.

It is a bit rubbish isn't it? Think it was Baby Grace last year that was EDP, but can't be bothered to look it up... and of course that was the one that sold out first.

The TSV is back on the website, you'd have thought they'd have taken the time to change the Falling In Love picture from the parfum bottle to the edt, but no, obviously in QVC retail world, false advertising is perfectly acceptable.

Latest posts

Back