L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haven't been even vaguely tempted all day whereas the TSVs of old would have had me jumping in, especially the ones that had the 500ml shea body lotion with the larger hand cream plus a choice of fragrance for soap/shower gel.

I feel those sets are long gone and we are treated to the mini size item selections
Long gone are the large bath soaps as one time only’s
Bet the staff shop misses the different fragrance soap set oh cue JR and AY couldn’t get every bar opened quickly enough

Anyway we have since seen the light and opted for Simple soap from the supermarket

:mysmilie_3:

Midweek is bad news for a "big" Christmas TSV. Even with the evening peak it won't get the same response. Perhaps L'Occitane are being relegated from the premier division worthy of a precious weekend TSV?

I didn't see any tempting kits. The one boxed set had a :mysmilie_365: 500ml of liquid soap. How is that a good Christmas gift? I was not impressed.

Especially "Black Friday Week" (as it seems to be being called now). People are finding other (better?) deals elsewhere.

considering they said it was limited availability is now on advanced orders.....will let everyone know what its really like

considering they said it was limited availability is now on advanced orders.....will let everyone know what its really like

Thanks Boffy - reading your message, I cracked and ordered it and will see whether I still want it in a few weeks!

it will be interesting i can chuck away some of my not so great looking stuff to make room for this set. if i don't like it i will return as its a lot of money. i wonder how many they sold

I actually did a rare thing and watched the first 15 mins of the 10 o'clock show. I can see why you ladies were tempted by the TSV. I just can't justify it at that price and I'm already going to struggle to use the perfumes I've got in the cupboard before their sell-by dates. I'm dying to hear what you think of this Terre de Lumiere though.

It didn't seem to be the 'fly out' they were probably expecting I thought we would see them still going on about it this morning!At least if you have ordered & don't like it it can be returned (if you don't mind the cost).I had a sample card & it is quite pleasant & inoffensive & the set looked very pretty.Just didn't need, I'm getting very miserly these days!! NO just considering much more where I spend my cash!

It didn't seem to be the 'fly out' they were probably expecting I thought we would see them still going on about it this morning!At least if you have ordered & don't like it it can be returned (if you don't mind the cost).I had a sample card & it is quite pleasant & inoffensive & the set looked very pretty.Just didn't need, I'm getting very miserly these days!! NO just considering much more where I spend my cash!

what does it smell like i found the descriptions quite hard to I'magine

Boffy,--- not that I'm very good at describing scents, top notes, middle notes etc.! but at first quite light floral then on me later more vanilla, quite sweet.I wouldn't go out of my way to buy but is someone gave it to me I wouldn't find it offensive.In the presentations they seemed to be distancing this one from a similar named one in store.I don't usually go for L'Occitanne scents, never liked the Cherry one.

i forgot to order the tsv its still in my basket, will have to wait until december for advanced orders

its ok not very strong on me though. you would need to really layer this to get the full benefit

I actually thought how foolish they were not to offer two choices: they should have offered the original as one choice and the new launch as the other. Missed a trick there to give the full layering experience.

I think the set QVC sold was expensive for an untried and untested fragrance. Better the price for something of a known quality than a stab in the dark.

I think the set QVC sold was expensive for an untried and untested fragrance. Better the price for something of a known quality than a stab in the dark.

MML, thanks for that, I'm going to cancel my advanced order now I think, it just doesn't feel right for me

Latest posts

Back