L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't get emails from L'Occitane, but they send me the cards with offers through the post and I don't even read them sometimes, so I shall be keeping an eye on this one.

Well it looks gorgeous but I am not risking it for an untried perfume. I went into Loccy today and tried the original TDL to see if I still liked it and I do so I may just treat myself to the fragrance, no extras. At least it only comes in an EDp so has more staying power than their others. The various cherry ones just vanished on me sadly.

The assistant told me they are having a Black Friday 20% off (but NOT gift sets) for their VIP customers (i.e. Anyone who has ever bought anything and given their address) so I might pop in next Friday if there is no OTO etc on Q. I always thought BF was the Friday after Thanksgiving, so next Thursday but I see it is starting TODAY in Q and Amazon etc so will last over 10 days until Cyber Monday!!! She thought it unlikely TDL would feature in their January sale but I guess some shower gel might pop up.

I agree, the TSV is probably going to be around £50 + pnp (£5.95?), so I'd rather bought the real EDP bottle that will cost almost the same amount and hopefully in the 20% sales. Or may be I will be tempted on the day if the price is right, looks very beautiful.

It's a 50 ml bottle EDT, hmm... not sure it's such a good deal after all. On L'occitane own website they do similar gift boxes £58-£59 free delivery, so QVC are not offering a better value than in the shops. And the gift sets in the shops include 75 ml bottles of EDT.

Are we sure it is EDT? I reckon it could be EDP as the original TDL only comes in that formula. The 50ml full price is £58.

Are we sure it is EDT? I reckon it could be EDP as the original TDL only comes in that formula. The 50ml full price is £58.

I assumed it was EDT because this was said on this thread I think. I like the idea that it may the EDP.

Is this new? Has anyone seen this version of TDL in a store?

Terre de Lumière L'Eau (edt)

http://www.philstar.com/fashion-and-beauty/2017/10/04/1745179/loccitanes-sunrise-bottle

As above:

"L’Occitane Terre de Lumière L’Eau EDT, Body Lotion, Shower Gel, Radiant Balm and Perfumed Soap"

What does dawn in Provence smell like? According to L’Occitance’s latest fragrance collection, it smells brilliant, tender and slow to bloom. The new fragrance, Terre De Lumière, has base notes of acacia flower, bitter almond essence, tonka bean and white musk. At its heart is the pink peony, leading to head notes of bergamont, pink pepper and blackcurrant. It was created by a trio of female perfumers from Grasse, Calice Becker, Shyamala Maisondieu and Nadege Le Garlantezec, inspired by memories of dawn in Provence.

The Terre de Lumière L’Eau collection includes the Terre de Lumière Gentle Shower Gel in 250ml and 50ml, Beautifying Body Milk, Beautifying Body Lotion, Radiant Balm and Perfumed Soap.

Each product in the collection comes in a delicate pink and gold packaging, marked with the rays of the rising sun. They would make excellent gifts, whether purchased individually or together.

you get full sizes in the tsv sometimes you get smaller trial sizes of some items in the l'occitane stores

Ahhhhhh, so it was new & was the TSV then. Just had a card through the post with a sample. I won't be buying as not really into floral fragrances.

This is very different from Q and Loccitane hardly the Alexis sieve and give to the all and sundry set :mysmilie_17:

I just got a sample through the post and have put it on. The Terre de Lumiere L'Eau puts me in mind of Ralph Lauren Romance, but with less clarity: muted and somewhat powdery... I am also slightly reminded of Yves Saint Laurent Paris, again softer, less in your face and no parma violets. Please bear in mind this is on my skin chemistry and my scent pickups, and I am far from a scent expert. Someone else will get very different impressions to me.. But I hope this helps some of you.

I think it would appeal to and suit any age. I like it, but won't be getting this. Personally, I prefer the original to the flanker.

I really don't like Paris, find it cloying.
It's an odd TSV. All one scent that not many people have been able to test. Christmas ones are usually more varied with the chance of wide appeal.

I really don't like Paris, find it cloying.
It's an odd TSV. All one scent that not many people have been able to test. Christmas ones are usually more varied with the chance of wide appeal.

it could have been better i don't mind a fragrance tsv from l'occitane but not a scent that's new. and yes maybe they could have mixed it up a bit. this is a bit of a wild card. but to be fair most tsv's also rely heavily on people buying add ons and other items on the day

I also get emails and cards through the door from L'occitane because I ordered something from them direct a few years ago. I'm not interested in this TSV though so that's a few pounds saved. A new L'occitane store has opened a couple of miles from me so I can pop in there now to buy the occasional product for gifts. Molton Brown has now superseded L'occitane as my favourite product.

I also received my card today & quite like the fragrance but don't think I will buy.Have tried it on my hand & after a few hours is quite sweet & vanilla on me.I usually go for fresher scents.I haven't tried YSL Paris for years but used to like it & am going to try again.Agree they have taken a chance concentrating entirely on one scent in the TSV.

Latest posts

Back