L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

no ones describing it well though...elegant and delicate but not whishy washy. peony is very soft and its the main heart of the fragrance

Oh yes this morning Alison said wouldn’t more than likely not be around at 1pm Alex waxing lyrical about the perfum bottle design
I thought it looked like Estee Lauder Intution from donkeys back
:mysmilie_15:

Oh yes this morning Alison said wouldn’t more than likely not be around at 1pm Alex waxing lyrical about the perfum bottle design

god can you imagine the perfume noses bringing back that ...

Noticed on the QVC Facebook someone said they would have bought but not shipped to Northern Ireland. They have always shipped perfume to us with out a problem.
It says in the item description 'UK mainland only'

Still in stock as we speak

The longer it remains in stock, the more I want to buy it for some inexplicable reason - must stay strong!

Imho the beauty tsv's have been on overkill the past few weeks. I would imagine a lot of us here have heard the same old spiel for the past twenty odd years.... :yawn:

Alexis has annoyed me today. When mentioning the classic TDL she has always said it is something of a marmite fragrance, some love it, some hate it. Well I bet it wouldn't have had any marmite element to it if THAT had been the TSV. And this could be marmite to some folks.

Alexis with Katie talking of teachers looking after their children five days a week

“Can I tell you the teachers love me as £10 is not enough to look after any Murdoch child. Let me tell you Mrs Locitane as I am known comes out very generous at this time of year I am like keep them sweet”, says Alexis

Perhaps it’s me but I can honestly say I’ve never ever thought as teachers as childcare.
With support from us before she started school and when she wasn’t in school they have educated our daughter.

Alexis has annoyed me today. When mentioning the classic TDL she has always said it is something of a marmite fragrance, some love it, some hate it. Well I bet it wouldn't have had any marmite element to it if THAT had been the TSV. And this could be marmite to some folks.

silly sausage is our alexsis. the perfume she is putting down as marmite is very popular. its nice but imo could be a lot deeper. its on its way to being a classic but not enough longevity. the tsv sounds and looks a bit basic. we shall see what everyone thinks when the reviews come in

I haven't been even vaguely tempted all day whereas the TSVs of old would have had me jumping in, especially the ones that had the 500ml shea body lotion with the larger hand cream plus a choice of fragrance for soap/shower gel.

Midweek is bad news for a "big" Christmas TSV. Even with the evening peak it won't get the same response. Perhaps L'Occitane are being relegated from the premier division worthy of a precious weekend TSV?

I didn't see any tempting kits. The one boxed set had a :mysmilie_365: 500ml of liquid soap. How is that a good Christmas gift? I was not impressed.

Latest posts

Back