L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've been wearing the original Terre de Lumiere today. Very nice easy to wear fragrance.

I went in and bought one today as it was 20% off for BF. Whilst there I discussed the TSV and told the assistant I had been very surprised to hear Alexis call the original TDL a marmite fragrance. Grass!!!!!

I went in and bought one today as it was 20% off for BF. Whilst there I discussed the TSV and told the assistant I had been very surprised to hear Alexis call the original TDL a marmite fragrance. Grass!!!!!

that smacks of desperation "marmite. its quite nice with its deep honey tones and it looks popular enough for the stores to be selling gift sets. alexis just wants to sell the more than likely cheaper to produce generic fruity floral tsv. be interesting what the reviews are

Was it also because you could feel my disapproval over the ether?

Ha ha, funny you should say that but I distinctly felt someone's eyes boring into me - so much so, I cancelled my advanced order Decleor TSV :mysmilie_17:

anyone got their tsv the reviews are good. some people saying it smells like cherry blossom. the packaging always goves the game away with perfume tbh

There are some good reviews for the TSV and some lucky customers received their orders within 2 days

It seems there has been a QVC 'COCK UP' again!!!

I placed my order at 00.11am and received the usual confirmation email, followed by the despatch email next day. It appears myself and a number of other customers, had despatch notices stating the item was being sent out by Royal Mail with no tracking. Then some customers received their orders not by Royal Mail as stated, but by HERMES instead. After reading this I became concerned because my order hasn't arrived and thought the gremlins are at it again!

Phoned CS, after explaining the above I was put on hold for a couple of minutes, then told she couldn't get through to Despatch Department and that she would be sending out the usual 'Goods Not Received' letter and once arrived back at Q I would get a refund. Although they were expecting more stock shortly but if the letter arrives back at Q after the stock arrives and if the stock is then sold it would be a refund.
No apology whatsoever, sorry there's been a mix up or error on the despatch email nothing!

You are made to feel it is your problem!! :mysmilie_1:

There are some good reviews for the TSV and some lucky customers received their orders within 2 days

It seems there has been a QVC 'COCK UP' again!!!

I placed my order at 00.11am and received the usual confirmation email, followed by the despatch email next day. It appears myself and a number of other customers, had despatch notices stating the item was being sent out by Royal Mail with no tracking. Then some customers received their orders not by Royal Mail as stated, but by HERMES instead. After reading this I became concerned because my order hasn't arrived and thought the gremlins are at it again!

Phoned CS, after explaining the above I was put on hold for a couple of minutes, then told she couldn't get through to Despatch Department and that she would be sending out the usual 'Goods Not Received' letter and once arrived back at Q I would get a refund. Although they were expecting more stock shortly but if the letter arrives back at Q after the stock arrives and if the stock is then sold it would be a refund.
No apology whatsoever, sorry there's been a mix up or error on the despatch email nothing!

You are made to feel it is your problem!! :mysmilie_1:

qvc are really irritating they know you have not got the item but you have to wait for a letter in the post sign it then return it in the post. whats wrong with this customer award winning company where customer service is a dirty word.

Funnily enough, Alexis has been on today with the original TDL perfume and guess what. As she is not flogging the other one, she did NOT describe the original as a marmite fragrance, just sophisticated, sensual etc etc.

I tried that "shea butter" hand cream years ago and I couldn't wait to wash it off, it felt like I had more oil slick than Dallas on my hands, it was horrible. So, they sell one every three seconds around the world, but she fails to tell you that one is returned every four seconds around the world.

Well I have to disagree with you there, I'm afraid. I love it as a night time hand cream, but it is too heavy to use in the day I agree. I find it very nourishing. I prefer more of a lotion to use in the day. If you use it last thing, it can absorb better IMHO.

I would agree that the Shea butter hand cream is too rich for daytime use. It is not my favourite because of the scent but as a treatment used overnight for dry hands, it is very effective.

L'Occitane also do lighter textured hand creams, so have something for most preferences.

It was shortly after I bought it that I found out this brand tests on animals so to be honest, I wouldn't use it if it was given to me for free. I've very rarely used hand cream and my hands, at fifty two, are in brilliant condition and not an age spot in sight, I put it down to just rubbing in what's left on my hands after I've put my face creams and moisturiser on, oh and keeping them out of the sun, I'm not bragging, just sayin'. :mysmilie_14:

I love the shea butter hand cream and the foot cream. The secret was always to use a tiny amount, smaller than a garden pea.

Bought the M&S star buy of the week last month of their version of 7 hand creams and two foot creams.

the foot cream is lovely i alternate it with the soap and glory one that has aha's to exfoliate.

Latest posts

Back