L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

don't know what to do i don't need it...bought all my pressies cheap as chips lol

I was same as in ' will I like it?' .. so I done easy pay , that way if unwanted I'm only waiting on £19.32 refund!.. If I like it can phone up and pay rest off!....
Don't dither too long ... ( I know I'm a bad influence) lol

Considering Alexis has warned people it will be in short supply and will sell out early, I am surprised it is on sale ahead of schedule. They had loads more Decleor and, despite the cock up, that didn't go on before midnight.

right 480 ml philosophy body lotion in amazing grace, 240 ml of amazing grace shower gel,250ml of grasse l'occitane magnolia and mure body lotion,molton brown rose solute 300ml shower gel, and 100ml tin of l'occitane honey fondant shea body butter cream. plus some shower bits i am using in the bathroom.....

i want to give the outlaws some small yankee candles that i don't like as gifts just as a token gesture pressie.
this is hard. technical this is a years supply of body products

Can honestly say for the number of years shopping with Qvc we really haven’t done many beauty items as Christmas gifts Just bought a couple of LE for our daughter and one OPI
Also an Elemis small men’s for hubby.
Really don’t need many gifts and family wouldn’t really appreciate the cost of say a shower gel.
Maybe it’s me but this spilt this up and that up to give as a gift but you can return up to the 25th January.
Well just how does everyone manage that going around friends and family cause Auntie has a bad reaction to part of a kit

:mysmilie_17:

I have mainly men to buy for, so this would be useless for me to "sift and gift".

It is a great value set if you love the fragrance... Big if...

Same here. I only have one female friend to buy for & all my family are men & boys now so not interested.

I have just seen a comment on the FB page that someone has ordered and seen it is being sent by Royal Mail. That's a surprise for an item like this isn't it? I have only ever had small or very light items sent that way and never a beauty TSV boxed set.

Be really funny if they were left with this " buy early, very limited stock, soon to sell out" on their hands at the end of the day.

They said this fragrance is coming out for Mothers Day so no doubt they will have it in a gift set. I'm going to leave it until then. It appeals to me because it has peony in it and I love L'occitane peony. Also it's got berry in it, Jo Malone has some beautiful berry fragrances so this can be good.

qvc should have done a tsv with the present perfume which is quite popular and easy to test in store

they don't seem to want to say what it smells like. very vague. can't believe it hasn't sold out 8,000 units is tiny for a tsv

People who didn't know in advance must've been gobsmacked when they turned on the telly, and may have already made plans how to share the TSV of the usual Christmas format.

Latest posts

Back