L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ironically for me, as I never normally have any interest in this TSV, this year I have in mind a couple of Christmas presents which I could make from splitting up a L'Occitane set... provided one of the options is Shea.

So I'm rather hoping that unlike what's happening out in the high street where it is awash with Verbena, Almond and Cherry Blossom sets.

Hope we hear soon....don’t know if I want a 2nd Elemis set or to wait for this....

love l'occitane but not bought a tsv for years. i want body butters or lotions and bars of soap and some shower gel with no hand or foot cream unless its handbag sizes for holidays. i love almond but want the concentrate as well as the oil

love l'occitane but not bought a tsv for years. i want body butters or lotions and bars of soap and some shower gel with no hand or foot cream unless its handbag sizes for holidays. i love almond but want the concentrate as well as the oil

think on the almond tsv the other month they said it wont be in the christmas one & body butters & lotions are always going to be upsells

here is a hint

"it’s very different to our usual Christmas TSV offer.
It’s an exclusive PRE-LAUNCH of a brand new fragrance range and it is super exciting and different!!
One think I can tell you though is that we have VERY LTD quantities and you will need to be watching at MIDNIGHT or during the 7am repeat to ensure you get one if it’s something you are after!
More details to follow but PEN it into your diaries and set the reminder alarm!!
It will be on easy pay"

here is a hint

"it’s very different to our usual Christmas TSV offer.
It’s an exclusive PRE-LAUNCH of a brand new fragrance range and it is super exciting and different!!
One think I can tell you though is that we have VERY LTD quantities and you will need to be watching at MIDNIGHT or during the 7am repeat to ensure you get one if it’s something you are after!
More details to follow but PEN it into your diaries and set the reminder alarm!!
It will be on easy pay"

Sounds interesting, but abit worried about the low stocks.

im more conerned about this cause i was wanting another set like last years christmas one as thats what i wanted to get mum for christmas ok i got part of a tsv from earlier in the year with the hand balm & that but wanted this to go with it

Seems very unfair to have low stock for a Christmas TSV.

It seems very odd to me. How things change! Years ago they sold tens of thousands, now they give a stock warning before it even goes,on sale???!!! I wonder what it is. I doubt I shall be buying if it is shower gel and a piddly handcream etc given current stash levels here. I did try the tester of their Terre de Lumiere perfume a few months back and thought it was gorgeous, lots of honey notes coming through.

I have just looked on Alexis' FB page and people are saying it sounds a disappointing TSV.

It seems very odd to me. How things change! Years ago they sold tens of thousands, now they give a stock warning before it even goes,on sale???!!! I wonder what it is. I doubt I shall be buying if it is shower gel and a piddly handcream etc given current stash levels here. I did try the tester of their Terre de Lumiere perfume a few months back and thought it was gorgeous, lots of honey notes coming through.

I have just looked on Alexis' FB page and people are saying it sounds a disappointing TSV.

Terre de Lumière

https://uk.loccitane.com/V2/pages/common/Search.aspx?search=LUMIÈRE&c=83&l=1

People complain year in year out the TSV is boring, is same old, same old, but when they do something different people are disappointed! They can't win!!!

this sounds like l'occitanne many years ago. honey lavender, acacia honey, tonka bean yum yum devine. i hope its got the whole range with the edp. i don't mind paying more if its a nice kit. could be one of the best l'occy tsv for a very long time

A few rumblings on the QVC Facebook page about this.

L'Occitane Christmas TSV on a Wednesday

Alexis telling people limited stock and get in early

One person said they should not even have it as a TSV if they expect it to sell out in the breakfast repeat, that is not a TSV. They are blaming QVC for not ordering enough stock for the day.

It just means we need detective work like never before to make up our minds if this is going to be one we want... And keep an eye on whatever other kits are shown on the day.. Maybe lots of great OTOs?? And even a BH???

i dont understand the decline of the l'occy tsv's, they used to be a must buy. is it qvc being tight or l'occitane dictating a low budget high cost

Latest posts

Back