L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I managed to get one of the low stock TSVs earlier this year - it had sold out by mid-morning but I just tried refreshing my basket at 11pm and must have grabbed the last one that had "popped out" (as presenters are so fond of saying!) of someone's basket.

It was probably the best TSV for me for ages so I was gutted to have missed it and ecstatic to have caught it!

I had a few samples of the Terre given to me in the shop when it launched and love it. I'd love to know if it's gonna be in the TSV.

i dont understand the decline of the l'occy tsv's, they used to be a must buy. is it qvc being tight or l'occitane dictating a low budget high cost

It may be due high numbers of Elemis Christmas TSV appx 180 000 units, that's my guess.

yes the l'occy ones in the deep shade. its a shame really as they are very different tsv's

Many qvc shoppers will be reaching saturation point (or broke?) buying XX numbers of Elemis TSVs today, I'm sure they took this into the account for the number of upcoming other tsvs.

Many qvc shoppers will be reaching saturation point (or broke?) buying XX numbers of Elemis TSVs today, I'm sure they took this into the account for the number of upcoming other tsvs.

the l'occitane tsv will have to be beyond fabuous for me to get it as i have bought a monoi kit which i really like from elemis.

I've just shopped on Loccitane own website, bought Christmas pressie for DH, got myself a free gift with it (!) and Terre de Lumière Eau de Parfum 5ml limited edition (£8).

It`s years since I last bought anything L`Occi and I only ever really liked the Shea products. Back then the tsv`s were whoppers and lasted ages. Nowadays they seem to bulk them out with tiddly sizes or too much of one particular thing, usually shower wash or handcream.

It`s years since I last bought anything L`Occi and I only ever really liked the Shea products. Back then the tsv`s were whoppers and lasted ages. Nowadays they seem to bulk them out with tiddly sizes or too much of one particular thing, usually shower wash or handcream.

soooooo true. never balanced. like a litre of almond oil. supesized hand cream. litres of hand wash rather than a nice balanced selection

I remember when the Christmas TSV's included a 500mls size of Shea Body Lotion and were about £30ish. I don't bother looking now as they've usually, hand wash, hand and foot cream and body wash and IMO has got very expensive for what it is. I have come to my senses at last.

It may be due high numbers of Elemis Christmas TSV appx 180 000 units, that's my guess.

yes the l'occy ones in the deep shade. its a shame really as they are very different tsv's

Back when Molton Brown was the big beauty TSV and was selling 120,000 etc.....the L'Occitane one would be 40,000 or thereabouts so I don't think the number of Elemis TSV's has anything to do with it.

then either qvc are being tight or absent minded or l'occitane are being tight and absent minded. at least the elemis SEEMED good vfm. even though this tsv was not that great imo. far too many cheap fillers: toner and hand products taking up half the contents. the last tsv was more money but looking on the website its got a lot more expensive products

Other than onc getting a sample of a hand cream I've never tried L'Occitane... i interested in finding out what it is
Looking online Alexis says it'll be a 5 piece collection in gift box, including the new fragrance...... tempted.... i may be!

Other than onc getting a sample of a hand cream I've never tried L'Occitane... i interested in finding out what it is
Looking online Alexis says it'll be a 5 piece collection in gift box, including the new fragrance...... tempted.... i may be!

sounds glorious hopefully it will deliver not that i am buying :mysmilie_11:

Probably the 1.5 ml fragrance spray sample; I love L'occitane fragrances.

Some of QVC's TSV pricing (and contents) this Christmas has been a bit "off".

The price, the fact that it's not "greatest hits" - no wonder this is a small volume TSV. Fingers crossed for other kits which are good value... alternatively, have a look at the L'Occitane site and create yourself a kit containing what you'd like and see what other sets L'Occitane are doing at the same time. The L'Occitane stuff will come beautifully wrapped, with tracked shipping, and depending on the value the P&P will be free!

Latest posts

Back