L'Occitane TSV 22/11/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most Loccy perfumes I have bought in the past haven't lasted on me. There was one in that new range, was it Jasmine and Neroli?, which was Ok but think that is discontinued. But the fresh, floral numbers just vanish. If it Terre de Lumiere (which I was hoping to see in their January sale) I shall consider it but otherwise I won't risk it for a biscuit!

Some of QVC's TSV pricing (and contents) this Christmas has been a bit "off".

The price, the fact that it's not "greatest hits" - no wonder this is a small volume TSV. Fingers crossed for other kits which are good value... alternatively, have a look at the L'Occitane site and create yourself a kit containing what you'd like and see what other sets L'Occitane are doing at the same time. The L'Occitane stuff will come beautifully wrapped, with tracked shipping, and depending on the value the P&P will be free!

sadly for my mum the kit i put together on the loccitane website would be way over £100 on Q it would of been less than £50 but for other people that might be a better solution

Some of QVC's TSV pricing (and contents) this Christmas has been a bit "off".

The price, the fact that it's not "greatest hits" - no wonder this is a small volume TSV. Fingers crossed for other kits which are good value... alternatively, have a look at the L'Occitane site and create yourself a kit containing what you'd like and see what other sets L'Occitane are doing at the same time. The L'Occitane stuff will come beautifully wrapped, with tracked shipping, and depending on the value the P&P will be free!

l'occitane do some good deals when you buy direct

if not and its a treat for yourself they do a great online sale in january. i am going through my boxes of perfumes and body stuff later today i know i won't be proud of myself :mysmilie_50:

if not and its a treat for yourself they do a great online sale in january. i am going through my boxes of perfumes and body stuff later today i know i won't be proud of myself :mysmilie_50:

I've got to do that this weekend...dreading it!

I am not a big fan of L'Occitane perfumes, own the Flora range which I bought half price Cedre and Iris. The other range with the Vanille & Narcisse plus the Ambre & think its tonka. But really disliked the blue iris one and I love iris.

bit more info for you all

L'occitane TSV 22/11/17 & its about £56 + post & 3 easy pays & its a 5 piece one & it features "Terre de Lumiere" the newest perfume but there is only about 8,500 in stock so its a very limited one so get in early if you want it

Screams with joy!

Looks like a late night for me then, LOL. I see on the website they now have a full range of TDL products so if this is a decent size EDT, like 50ml, and some matching lotion/gel, I shall be there! That will save me a trip to their January Sale as well.

I have just looked on Alexis's FB and she has replied to a complaint (TBF she seems to reply to all moans and groans) about this one being mid week and small saying that ..... because of the backlash following last year's Xmas TSV they thought they had to change it,up this year.

Blimey!!! Someone noticing feedback and taking action!!!

Screams with joy!

Looks like a late night for me then, LOL. I see on the website they now have a full range of TDL products so if this is a decent size EDT, like 50ml, and some matching lotion/gel, I shall be there! That will save me a trip to their January Sale as well.

sounds glorious honey based right up my street

bit more info for you all

L'occitane TSV 22/11/17 & its about £56 + post & 3 easy pays & its a 5 piece one & it features "Terre de Lumiere" the newest perfume but there is only about 8,500 in stock so its a very limited one so get in early if you want it

If they don't do the pre-sell, then hopefully it should last until the 7-8am repeat hour.

I received my Mini Terre de Lumière (with the red top) today and it is gorgeous. I tried it in the shop many times but didn't think much of it, may be it was the one with the clear top I'm not sure, I didn't know there were two, looked all the same to me at the time.

Latest posts

Back