More annoying adverts / idents

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This sums it up - - - - - -> (as always, click to enlarge)

Cartoon TV trailers 22045926_1622113121183462_1316871509744008793_n.jpg

Clairol 500?! An absolute treasure! A fully boxed, mint condition Bakelite 1930s hairdryer will set you back, ooh, £30?!

(I haven't needed to use a hairdryer since I was about 21, slaphead that I am :mysmilie_17:)

All these ads will pale into insignificance once the gawd awful Christmas trailers start in earnest.

The thing which bugs me most is when a TSV is cut into every other programme despite having their own hour directly pre and post said programme. not that there is anything to watch nowadays anyway but it is the principle.

There's an annoying graphic for "find of the day " with the obligatory irritating musical sting "da, da,daaaah!"

All these ads will pale into insignificance once the gawd awful Christmas trailers start in earnest.

The thing which bugs me most is when a TSV is cut into every other programme despite having their own hour directly pre and post said programme. not that there is anything to watch nowadays anyway but it is the principle.

It's particularly annoying if it has nothing to do with the hour it's been inserted into, e.g. a Dyson vacuum/fan/hairdryer in a fashion or jewellery hour. It's almost as though, *whisper it* it isn't doing well!!

The "think you know QVC........." one seems to have bombed, I've not seen it when channel hopping, so who ever thought that little gem up, your P45 is in the post. :mysmilie_17:

Talking about Christmas ads and trailers (shudders at the thought), I was walking through JLP Kingston today and they were playing Silent Night!!!! On the 2nd October!!!!!! I couldn't work out where it was coming from and it may have been a demo of some Christmas decorations I suppose but I could not believe it.

Latest posts

Back