Incredibrella TSV 29/09/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

who is Spaniel Ears?

That would be Jackie Kabler's. The limp, often curled, hair extensions have given her hair at the side of her face a strong likeness to pooches' ears. I often think of lapets, but that's more obscure and from times past.

That would be Jackie Kabler's. The limp, often curled, hair extensions have given her hair at the side of her face a strong likeness to pooches' ears. I often think of lapets, but that's more obscure and from times past.

her hair looks like the mop in my bathroom

i must be learning after decades of shopping with qvc how to spot a dud. i guessed it would be heavy and difficult to manage. the windward was heavyish but lasted me many years. i noticed how the reviews were not happy that in the presentation wieght was never mentioned. typical qvc hiding the truth because they know that most people will not return the item

I'm glad I didn't bother with it, I'll keep my old Windguard one going for as long as it lasts.

You would have to be able to sell snow to the Inuit to sell these today, who would guessed we would be sizzling at the start of July??? I wonder if any presenter will try to sell this as a parasol AND, considering potential water shortages, I hope that they don't do a demo using water. Mrs Righteous has now had her say :sun:

You would have to be able to sell snow to the Inuit to sell these today, who would guessed we would be sizzling at the start of July??? I wonder if any presenter will try to sell this as a parasol AND, considering potential water shortages, I hope that they don't do a demo using water. Mrs Righteous has now had her say :sun:

Imagine some poor gallery assistant / runner having to hold a watering can over Jill Franks as she waxes lyrical, looking like cross between Mary Poppins and The Little Match Girl, about how she simply could not LIVE without this, and how she's bought all her girlfriends one, not to mention the woman she sees at the bus stop every morning when she goes walking her dogs in her off-the-shoulder, Flashdance-style tops. Then on will come Gill Gauntlet (who with that fringe probably doesn't need an umbrella) to screech her two penneth about how stylish it's going to look in your hallway, particularly in a faux earthenware / terracotta urn.

It may be a perfectly good product, though. I suppose you've always got the 30 day MBG to try it. Not sure it's going to rain within the next 30 days though.

I like the idea of the "Unbreakable Umbrella" designed to be used as a self-defense weapon so you can bash an assailant.

Ironic that this is a TSV @ the moment when dare I say it a shower of rain would be very welcome!This I believe is a repeat TSV but (& I haven’t looked) the reviews are not encouraging to future purchasers? So Q must sell volume to repeat & take a chance that however dire the product will not be returned?

Having had a look at some of the reviews I am very surprised this got a repeat TSV, or that at the very least they didn't allocate a new item number so we couldn't read them

These umbrellas won't see much, if any, use over the next 30 days therefore any issues will likely only come to light once the MBG period has lapsed.

I've got a £10 automatic umbrella from Asda with a faux walnut handle. It works well, plus I have four pound shop umbrellas.

Latest posts

Back