Double page spread of qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, I wonder who she's a relative of ! Am I right in thinking that QVC is now a bit of a laughing stock. Another thing to wonder, most on other programmes whether naff or not, get themselves on quiz programmes, mentioned in the press, appear on morning tv etc etc, and YET in all the years I've watched shopping channels, NONE of the presenters have 'gone to the next level' in PR and been interviewed on mainstream tele. I wonder why ?

It is most definitely a bit of a laughing stock. I switched on today for the first time in months, it was a Clarks show. The brand ambassador was knowledgeable, JR was being professional & the boots were gorgeous. However, the model had sock lines which goes to show how tatty it has all become.

Personally I think 'standards' have slipped from years ago. The majority of the presenters look like they got dressed in the dark, and the guests are going that way too. Chloe dresses for the 'hard as nails' look and perhaps she is 'butch', but its OTT most of the time. Jilly seems to care little what she looks like when presenting fashion, Jacqui used to look elegant in the early days but has now morphed into some giggly schoolgirl and stands tweeny toed in leggings and boots while her Spaniel ears flap about. Jill F looks a sight in her preferences for cold shoulder. Katy (teggies) Pullinger wants to look edgy but borders on the ridiculous in her boots with exposed toes. As for Chuntley - she still cant make her mind up who she wants to be !

Latest posts

Back