Anybody Loungewear TSV 24/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Anybody Brushed Hacci Round Neck Swing Top
Item Number: 165170
QVC Price £29.50
Todays Special Value Price £21.96
P&P £3.95

This swing-shaped top is a cosy, casual piece made in a wonderfully soft brushed fabric with 3/4 length sleeves and a round neckline. In a choice of six shades ranging from classic Black to seasonal favourite Cranberry, there's an option to suit everyone with this figure-flattering top from Anybody.

Style me up - it’s all about comfort when it comes to this versatile piece. For a day of running errands, we recommend pairing it with some equally comfy tapered trousers and flat pumps. You could also use this top as a layering piece and add lighter pieces over it to make them more autumn/winter friendly.

Choose your colour - if you're looking for a pop of colour, you can't go wrong with the Cranberry, Sage or Rose options. If however you prefer a more neutral look, opt for Heather Grey, Black or Navy.

83% viscose, 12% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine wash cold

Colour options:

Heather Grey
Cranberry
Navy
Black
Sage
Rose

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 106.7cm (42"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 132.1cm (52"), 3XL: 142.2cm (56")
Length: S: 75.5cm (29.7"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 77.2cm (30.4"), XL: 78.4cm (30.8"), 2XL: 81.1cm (31.8"), 3XL: 83.5cm (32.8")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.165170

once again the upper arm sleeves looks tight even on Jilly. May have to size up if you have large upper arms, which means my normal XL will have to go up to a 2XL to allow for this, and then the rest of the garment will swamp me !!

****** hell, if anyone had been wearing that during the high winds at the weekend, they would have flown away!

Yet another frumpy tsv, they keep saying it's on-trend...which is quite worrying. LOL

Another maternity smock .Jilly looks dreadful. The models look dreadful especially the larger one.

Jilly does look better in this 'creation' than in the recent TSV from Ronnie Nicole, however, the top of the sleeves are too tight & there is too much fabric everywhere else. If the weather predictions for the next few weeks are correct this would make an eco-friendly way to get around - just open your arms & fly.

Aside from anything else, I wish that plus sized model would invest in a decent bra, she is bouncing all over the place.

Well they say every woman has attractive shoulders to justify the cold shoulder; but in case you do have ugly or chubby shoulders you probably still have normal thumbs! Simples!

:mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59::mysmilie_59:

Surprise surprise surprise :mysmilie_10:

Pipa now isn't a fan of shark bite hemlines.

:mysmilie_17: She loves this top and the drape of it has allowed her not needing to belt it as she normally has to do.

Oh but that's not because it was tucked in at the front then Pipa :mysmilie_11:

Must think the viewers have come off the last banana boat :mysmilie_10:

Gosh this is awful. I mean how much fabric do you need for one top? It doesn't flatter any of the models. I agree with someone else's comment, you will need tent poles to stop it blowing away!

Aside from anything else, I wish that plus sized model would invest in a decent bra, she is bouncing all over the place.

I'd love to know which model agency these plus size girls get their work from, cos I'll start applying. QVC appear to believe that all us plus sizers have bazookers that would keep hammock bra manufacturers in work for years. Wrong ! Being large does not necessarily equate to having a 48JJ bust, and we don't wear clothes that look ridiculously tight either. Joy - the model from years ago, had the same 'issues', but not many of us could relate to her also.

If Q want to make us large gals look good, then get the manufacturers/designers to sort out armholes and sleeve sizing, recognise the fact that we have 'broad' backs that then spreads around the front to our tummies and then creeps down to our hips !!!

[mum writes]

Dodging the flak, I took a risk on this and, for once, it really isn't as bad as some of those models made it look. It's lovely and soft, washes well, fits nicely without feeling like a tent and the arms aren't tight (or too loose either). I wanted to go for a second colour but QVC can shove their second P&P charge where the sun doesn't shine. It's not like me to praise QVC "fashion" because in most cases fashionable is the last thing you'd call some of their abominations, but this isn't bad! I do agree about the plus size models though - there's more to plus size than big thrupennies! Admitted, I have the opposite problem - not even a ha'penny - and I can never get things to look good on me. Why don't they ever do anything to support those of us who are smaller?

A long deceased rather large and buxom Aunt of mine used to say " Darling when one is endowed with a bust such as mine, one doesn`t need lingerie, one needs engineering !"
She bought Berlei bras which had elastic strong enough to bungee jump from and a rather strange cross over elastic strap kind of thing under the bust which could have separated a wrestling tag team let alone 2 ample breasts.

Latest posts

Back