Anybody Loungewear TSV 24/10/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'd love to know which model agency these plus size girls get their work from, cos I'll start applying. QVC appear to believe that all us plus sizers have bazookers that would keep hammock bra manufacturers in work for years. Wrong ! Being large does not necessarily equate to having a 48JJ bust, and we don't wear clothes that look ridiculously tight either. Joy - the model from years ago, had the same 'issues', but not many of us could relate to her also.

If Q want to make us large gals look good, then get the manufacturers/designers to sort out armholes and sleeve sizing, recognise the fact that we have 'broad' backs that then spreads around the front to our tummies and then creeps down to our hips !!!

:mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19:

Brilliantly, and hilariously said! The arms are a huge bugbear of mine... Yes, I am in the camp of the larger busted, but it's so true that we have all the issues which can be a nightmare to clothe attractively (side-boob, backfat, extra front boob if the bra is a touch too small, to say nothing of the spare tyres and muffin-tops).

Latest posts

Back