QVC web page problem.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just looked and yes mine is too; yet not the same as the QVC.de home-page Just when their web-team couldn't get less competent they plummet even lower!

Oh it's back to "normal" for me now. Maybe they're experimenting to bring back Oktoberfest (sp)?

I never expected to say QVC's normal was an improvement on ...well anything really!

Stop it! I nearly spat my tea on my keyboard!....Although....

Maybe they're having an "'Allo allo!" themed day...JR could be the fallen Madonna with the big boobies, and the The Real Pie Co could pioneer the Knockwurst pie..Debbie Flint already has her Retreat/Coffee shop/Bistro which could be a front for helping presenters escape QVC to other shopping channels...Andrew Baggers could open the Gatineau shows with a "Good Moaning"

Stop it! I nearly spat my tea on my keyboard!....Although....

Maybe they're having an "'Allo allo!" themed day...JR could be the fallen Madonna with the big boobies, and the The Real Pie Co could pioneer the Knockwurst pie..Debbie Flint already has her Retreat/Coffee shop/Bistro which could be a front for helping presenters escape QVC to other shopping channels...Andrew Baggers could open the Gatineau shows with a "Good Moaning"

Oh, I had Debbie down as Madame Edith the talented singer! Simon Biagi could be her mother Madame Fanny (due to the ear horn). Dale and Charlie could be the downed airmen waiting for their escape.

Latest posts

Back