QVC voucher with £100/£200 spend - another failure

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkywinky150

Registered Shopper
Both my mother and I spent over £200 during last week, which entitled us to a £20 voucher (£10 with spend over £100), but QVC have failed yet again.
Neither of us have received our voucher code, which was promised by 26th September.
I have contacted QVC who tried to insist that it must be in my spam folder, but it wasn't .
After holding online for ages for the customer service agent he then told me the discount code over the phone.

I suggest that anybody waiting for this code to miraculously appear in their inbox to phone QVC and complain and ask for the code.

We shouldn't have to ring to get this code, it should of been automatically emailed to everyone qualifying, but as usual QVC have messed up again.

Maybe QVC think they will save some money as people will forget to claim it!
:mysmilie_10::mysmilie_10::mysmilie_10::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51::mysmilie_51:

Noticed on their Facebook page telling people to phone up to get their code.

QVC + promotion = FUBA

This one might merit being a SNAFU rather than a FUBAR :mysmilie_11: [word of caution - don't google these US military acronyms at work as they contain "cuss words"]

I say that because I can't imagine many (if any) being surprised that this has not run according to plan.

There were loads of people complaining about this on FB. QVC really couldn't organise the proverbial in a brewery.

Th last time they did a similar offer I never received an email with the code. When I rang to enquire, they said it would be noted on my account. However the next time when I went to order I had a battle to get them to add the discount!

Latest posts

Back