Which hours would you like to see make a comeback or ditch?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
HAVE:

SAFETY AND SECURITY - as I think this important. They could showcase locks, tracking devices and all sorts of things.

TABOO HEALTH SOLUTIONS - as it is unintentionally funny. Well it isn't, but watching the presenters skirt round certain issues was quite fun. If I saw Jill Franks demonstrating incontinence pads I think I'd piss myself laughing!

GOLD WITH JAN SPRINGER - I always found this guest very relaxing to listen to.

CAR CARE - as I like vehicles.

PILOT SHOP / FLYING HOUR - selling things for PPL / MEP holders and light aircraft enthusiasts.

NUTRITION - selling a range of vitamin supplements and shakes for health and wellbeing.

MEN'S JEWELLERY - not enough of this. Can never have enough white gold curb chains.

STATIONERY - I would love to see an hour of Basildon Bond, pens and letter-writing products. There is nothing better than a good letter.

KWERKITY - QVC would be the perfect medium to showcase some of their more unusual products.

HOURS TO DITCH

BUTLER & WILSON - Who isn't sick of this corpse-like man dressed up in his ridiculous garb?

YONG KIM - Overpriced, tasteless and weird.

KELLY HOPPEN - Overpriced, tasteful and fronted by an ice queen who resembles Glenn Close in Fatal Attraction.

Latest posts

Back