Do QVC Read Their Reviews?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
I wonder if QVC's buyers ever bother to read the feedback they get about their products? I looked at those MukLuk "mink" lined leggings earlier but decided to pass as soon as I saw so many poor reviews for the things (item 155342 for anyone interested). The bulk of customers basically say they are awful, poor quality, poorly made etc etc. Given that, why would QVC even bother to get them back in stock? This isn't an isolated case, I've seen other products with equally bad reviews that are back in stock. I don't wholly trust the review system, but there must be some basis of fact for so many people to give a one-star report with the same complaints.

Me too, just retired today (doing 2 days only, MrL totally) so thought these might be useful for out for walks or even in house during coldest days but the reviews are awful, several pages.

Still KP said they have sold thousands today and a tremendous amounts in the past. I imagine the problems arose after 30 days so many didn't return but used for really dirty jobs around the house, so Q are living in La La land.

I think QVC look first at sales, then if they look at reviews at all, at the number of reviews as a % of sales.
It is also a fact that people who have a negative view/experience tell more people than those with a positive one, so an unhappy customer is more likely to take the time to provide a lower rated review.

Me too, just retired today (doing 2 days only, MrL totally) so thought these might be useful for out for walks or even in house during coldest days but the reviews are awful, several pages.

Still KP said they have sold thousands today and a tremendous amounts in the past. I imagine the problems arose after 30 days so many didn't return but used for really dirty jobs around the house, so Q are living in La La land.
Congratulations - I'm raising my drink to you & your retirement, it's tea at this time in the day but a really good cup. Cheers!

Congratulations - I'm raising my drink to you & your retirement, it's tea at this time in the day but a really good cup. Cheers!

Thank you! It was supposed to be a complete retirement but I was dreading the thought of being at home all day as I have never had a single break from work other than annual leave in my working life, so when the offer came up for 2 days it seemed a good compromise and I'll admit the money will allow for treats.

Thank you! It was supposed to be a complete retirement but I was dreading the thought of being at home all day as I have never had a single break from work other than annual leave in my working life, so when the offer came up for 2 days it seemed a good compromise and I'll admit the money will allow for treats.

Congratulations from me too LATI!
Great idea to ease gently into it by going part time first :mysmilie_59:

I wondered if some criticism is finding it's way back to the presenters when I was watching the Mr Max show the other day. Chloe ( especially) and the brand ambassador Joey Schooley were umm-ing and ahh-ing through the colour choices ,admittedly there were a lot, and Chloe said' I know you are all thinking , why do you not know the colour names, it's your job to know?' Then she made some pathetic excuse, my point being that they obviously realise that their unprofessionalism has been rumbled!

I wondered if some criticism is finding it's way back to the presenters when I was watching the Mr Max show the other day. Chloe ( especially) and the brand ambassador Joey Schooley were umm-ing and ahh-ing through the colour choices ,admittedly there were a lot, and Chloe said' I know you are all thinking , why do you not know the colour names, it's your job to know?' Then she made some pathetic excuse, my point being that they obviously realise that their unprofessionalism has been rumbled!

Good - let's hope so. They all needed a good kick up the you know where.

Joey was on with KP yesterday and was non too pleased about the colours. KP kept trying to pass it off by saying it was because men decided the colours but Joey kept on and on and on showing the colours and saying what they were and what they were called and at one point mentioned selly telly Canada getting it ok.

There was a black and white which they called black (or maybe navy!), a multicoloured one they called black & white (imagine the confusion) and 2 others along the same lines. Not a happy bunny.

Latest posts

Back